League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
Someone brought this game up in a reddit thread, I remember watching this, one of the best endings to a game I watched

Anyone play the new champ yet? I've seen her in one game and she was meh. Gonna have to try and get some games in today with her.

Haven't gotten a chance to play her yet either. Seems like a Vayne 2.0 but I'm not too familiar with her kit.

Looks like the next patch brings in voice.
I plan to disable it and promptly never think about it again, but I do thing it will benefit from ragers raging into the mic and not stopping to type.

I plan to disable it and promptly never think about it again, but I do thing it will benefit from ragers raging into the mic and not stopping to type.

When it works, it will be very handy. I know there will still be people who will be silent when trying to make call outs

I'm scared and excited for voice chat.

Finally got my computer, started playing LoL today and I'm loving it.

Haven't tried pvp yet I'm going to wait until I can beat up on the computer a little better first lol.

I've been using Darius, is he any good? I like his style.

Finally got my computer, started playing LoL today and I'm loving it.

Haven't tried pvp yet I'm going to wait until I can beat up on the computer a little better first lol.

I've been using Darius, is he any good? I like his style.
Darius is very good imo. But then again I suck at the game and always get stomped by him

Urgot is the way to go

Darius is very good imo. But then again I suck at the game and always get stomped by him

Urgot is the way to go

Urgot, I will have to try him out when I unlock him, I've also heard I would like Olaf.

I tend to like warrior type classes on games like this, I've heard there are offensive tanks and defensive tanks and offensive tanks sounds right up my alley.

Thanks for the reply

Urgot, I will have to try him out when I unlock him, I've also heard I would like Olaf.

I tend to like warrior type classes on games like this, I've heard there are offensive tanks and defensive tanks and offensive tanks sounds right up my alley.

Thanks for the reply

if you like playing melee tank warriors, Sion is a good choice
can't go wrong with Garen

if you like playing melee tank warriors, Sion is a good choice
can't go wrong with Garen

I already bought Olaf, I think I'll use Darius/Olaf/garen for awhile until I see who I prefer out of them then I will unlock sion next and try him out.

Who do you use?

I already bought Olaf, I think I'll use Darius/Olaf/garen for awhile until I see who I prefer out of them then I will unlock sion next and try him out.

Who do you use?
I just play champions that are not picked often. Urgot use to be there before his rework

I'll play anything

Back