League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
Got my first penta on Draven in ranked flex today, felt pretty bad ass.

Kinda bored on weekends with out league to watch during the day, at least playoffs have started for the cup.

I remember my first penta

I was getting murdered by a riven as azir mid lane (I was down 0-8)

Riven talked shit in chat

Fight breaks out top lane, kill 4 and Chase down the fifth for the Penta kill

Game changes after that. We push mid, catch riven over extended, kill her and push for the win

@F[o]rged can vouche for it
I think @echohead was there too

You guys noticed the blue essence store kinda opened again?

that is a story OK.

yeah its mostly for dudes with all the BE and nothing left to spend it on. the BE chromas are kinda cool tho.

that is a story OK.

yeah its mostly for dudes with all the BE and nothing left to spend it on. the BE chromas are kinda cool tho.

You would have to be some sort of nerd to have all champions and a ton of blue essence left over

according to reddit they are all challenger players with everything unlocked lol.

Is it a bad sign that I got all the chromas and the money bags emote

Anyone read up on how we will have individual role MMR next season?

also:
cfS95Tl

Thought I was done buying skins...and now Pulsefire TF is coming out.

Anyone read up on how we will have individual role MMR next season?

also:
cfS95Tl

Basically a rank for every role moving forward, however they all tie out to a single rank. Sounds like all positions will be within a tier of each other too iirc, so you can't be bronze support but platinum mid.

Maybe it's just my neckbeardishness, but I'd prefer a simple MMR over anything else. I hate the tiers as it is, so adding another dynamic just feels annoying to me. I suspect Riot is doing it because it will force people to play more for rewards.

Yeah i am with ya execute its unnecessary to add more levels to this. Cant i just gain rank period not have to worry about off roles and all that jazz.

New pulsefire skins look amazing, that line is full of quality work.

Maybe it's just my neckbeardishness, but I'd prefer a simple MMR over anything else. I hate the tiers as it is, so adding another dynamic just feels annoying to me. I suspect Riot is doing it because it will force people to play more for rewards.

I agree,
The main problem I have with the tiers and promotions is that it puts a different level of importance on specific games to different players. Lets throw out actually trolling but everyone has to do something for the first time in ranked at some point, and it wont be the optimal play even if they are planning to dedicate to it.
So you have one guy deciding this is the first time he is taking his dank Camille jungle from normals to ranked and he is hardstuck plat 5, meanwhile his teammate has been tryharding Alistar supp and is in the deciding game of his promos at gold 1.

I agree,
The main problem I have with the tiers and promotions is that it puts a different level of importance on specific games to different players. Lets throw out actually trolling but everyone has to do something for the first time in ranked at some point, and it wont be the optimal play even if they are planning to dedicate to it.
So you have one guy deciding this is the first time he is taking his dank Camille jungle from normals to ranked and he is hardstuck plat 5, meanwhile his teammate has been tryharding Alistar supp and is in the deciding game of his promos at gold 1.

I'll probably uninstall the first time I see "lol fill support first time Lux"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back