League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
i just won a ranked game of lol by telling my team how much they suck and i expected better of teamates in a ranked game. i think i went 0-5

@Clippy

Fucking time zones

I guess Korea is choking at world's and uzi isn't making semi finals

giphy.webp

What the fuck is going on? Korea got bounced by the west.

<{anton}>

99% of the year: "THIS META SUCKS! FUCK THIS GAME!"

the 1% where the meta favors western teams over slow korean macro play and we actually have a chance: "FUCK YAH NA>KR!"

well guess I'll finish the season at plat 1. Took a long break came back like a month ago to play my quals and have been slowly grinding up.

Last night had a terrible bot lane 0-12 like 20 minutes in and a mid who was like 1-5, 0-4 jungle who wouldnt surrender so I just went afk. I was top. Tried to log in today with a 2 week ban kekekkeke.

Guess its my fault but I had a 79% winrate with singed and told em even I couldnt come back from this dumpsterfire of a game.

I've found that people in plat/diamond are super rude and salty tbh.

I guess NA will never win because their best ADC streams ....save us imaqtpie

I came back for my yearly gold then quit. First account got placed into Gold 2, second account Silver V. I went 2-8 in promos and fell down to silver 4 and almost back to gold. I got chat restricted almost immediately because I said I don't talk to bad players and jokingly call someone a homosexual. Even when I was referring to myself as one 30 seconds earlier.

I wish I was in the thread before worlds, I had IG as my favorites followed by RNG.

Back