League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
Been playing MechWarrior online a ton, I usually leave twitch on so anyone can hit me up

This game died almost a year ago.

Pro player salaries have plummeted. Streamer numbers are in the toilet.

Game is shit, and ran by idiots.
633.gif

Opinion on the game aside, where is the data to back this up? Are you referring to just solo queue streamers, or professional play? Professional play is still putting up big numbers compared to the competition.

https://socialblade.com/twitch/

And I highly doubt pro players salaries have "plummeted." You have some rich motherfuckers entering LoL, to the point where all of the old guard teams have to get legitimate investors or they can't compete for players. It's going to cost these teams ten million just to keep their LCS spot (at least in NA, RIP EU). No way salaries have plummeted for professional players in NA, Korea, or China.
The opposite of what he said is true.

Not sure what patch salted his ass, but it grew some real cabbage.

My thoughts: RiotSanjuro does Crossfit and is jealous of Tyler1's aesthetic physique. Riot was right to rid the temple of one Broki's false disciples.

Solo queue is where you go to afk at level 7 because your jungle "took cs" when it was clearly advantageous to shove the lane. Had that happen today. Our jungle ganks for mid lane, they get the opponents flash and they're so low they have to back. Our jungle tries to help the mid shove, mid laner gets mad and afks. I love this game.
To be fair, there are situations in which shoving is not the optimal play. Depends on which side the lane is pushing towards, how likely the flashless laner is to greed and push back, how fast he can do that, where the enemy jungler is and whether he has a brain or not (if you back on a lane you think is frozen and he shows up and shoves, you're fucked). I've seen my fair share of junglers who shove because above all else they want to leech and that can really ruin your day on matchups where the enemy laner has a lot of kill pressure post-6 (Syndra, Zed, etc). Hey, I used to do that myself back when farm hungry junglers didn't outright lose you the game.

In general you're right though, lane management and back timings are not something you should take for granted before high Diamond. Lots of ragers who will snap if you shove their lane, even if you go out of your way to not take the cs.

Call me crazy.... but... I think C9 actually has a shot
You're not crazy at all. AHQ is a total dumpster fire of a team and EDG is mad overrated (they're favorites against C9, but not by a large margin). In Bo1 all C9 needs is for Jensen to pop off in a couple of games and their chances become pretty good.

I think they're overall pretty lackluster (as a team and individually, outside of Jensen) but their group draw in no way means game over. Group C would have for sure, but this one is not that bad.

My thoughts: RiotSanjuro does Crossfit and is jealous of Tyler1's aesthetic physique. Riot was right to rid the temple of one Broki's false disciples.

RiotSanjuro with the high cardio and excessive squat rack curls, obviously he is intimidated by a true follower of Brodin.

Been watch imaqtpie play the test server, is it new runes and masteries?

Wonder if this puts Quinn as the top adc

Bet he had less time on the game than monte

Might be too early to say but the meta for Worlds this time around looks like shit. Pick Twitch/Kog/Trist, farm until you have 2 items and your support has Ardent and 5v5.

I just read that sOAZ had 0 cs at 6:50 in the game......damn

Also someone busted out nocturne...nice!

Might be too early to say but the meta for Worlds this time around looks like shit. Pick Twitch/Kog/Trist, farm until you have 2 items and your support has Ardent and 5v5.

I liked S3 Worlds the most.SKT and Faker bursting onto the scene, Assassins everywhere, Gambit and Fanatic destroying Samsung, China was actually competitive, Fanatic vs Cloud 9 series. Good stuff.

I just read that sOAZ had 0 cs at 6:50 in the game......damn

Also someone busted out nocturne...nice!

watch the GAM/FNC game if you can

check out reddit.com/r/loleventvods to get spoilerfree access to the games!

rewatching the games at work and here's my thoughts on day 1

- IMT once again has a dominant early game but folds late. Longzhu showing why they won their split with insane baron call....Xmithie was useless on Ezreal jungle imo

- FNC/GAM was the best game of the day....lane swap, top/jungle duo-jungle to rush level 4 for Nocturne....fucking 5 minute nocturne ult to delete a KARMA of all champions...this game was fanastic...watching that little bitch Soaz have 2 cs at 6minutes28seconds was great...

I hope the Marines can continue to pull off these insane strats. they couldn't give two fucks about how Fnatic was trying to play the game and it worked perfectly

- C9/SKT.... fuck man I just don't understand Jensen at all...Its amazing seeing a champion like Ryze with a teleporting ultimate just sitting in midlane the entire fuckin game.

IX923vS.png

Rest of the games were pretty dull....farm for 15-20 minutes til first item and ardent

Trying to find a video of fakers 1v2 gank
That play was just another example of how C9 looks lost when Jensen doesn't have an advantadge over the enemy mid (Bjergsen keeps showing that domestically and a few others show it in the international stage). They always default to trying to make the enemy mid go 0/6 and if they fail or the enemy team plays around it, they just lose.

This gave me flashbacks to last Worlds when two C9 players (I think it was Hai and Meteos) tried to gang bang Crown under his tower and ended up giving him a free double kill. Funnily enough he was also playing Cassio.

C9 was slapped around so hard by SKT, it was glorious

Back