League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
TSM needs to drop that shit ADC and pick up the number 1 ranked player...imaqtpie

giphy.gif

It's like Christmas as a kid opening up the LoL Reddit this morning.

It's like Christmas as a kid opening up the LoL Reddit this morning.
Looks like Draft and Sven are getting the heat on reddit.

Never mind Double has never got past the group stage (The Washington Nationals of League)

and Bjerg i don't think has got past it either.

Also love this on Reddit in the TSM FW thead

shootsomex2

B _ _ J _ _ _ _

I would like to buy an NA

godsqueak 1116 points 7 hours ago

You don't have to buy NA - NA is free

TSM this entire tournament had no clue what to do early game. first 20-25 minutes they just were like "lets farm?" play passive and safe and then win off our scaling!

Drafts have always been suspect, but they kept letting Sejuani and Janna through the draft.... why the fuck are you letting Janna through? if Biofrost SERIOUSLY can't play Janna? fucking ban it? First pick lulu? are you guys retarded? like seriously such a braindead champ, and them not taking it first if they are picking support first is just so stupid in this meta...they had a week and all day to adapt their drafts pick/ban phase, but were completely content with picking ryze and jayce to have some late game siege comp and praying that Bio/DL could carry.

Team looked all day like they had no faith in making plays....tehy were sooooo passive.... shocked that a team thats been together THIS long has zero heart or faith in themselves to take initiative.

Really think NA should stop praising Bjergsen as the NA God...the guy is a choke artist and never carries when he legitimately needs too..

Looks like Draft and Sven are getting the heat on reddit.

Never mind Double has never got past the group stage (The Washington Nationals of League)

and Bjerg i don't think has got past it either.
Bjergsen went to quarters in Season 4. Knocked out by Samsung White (C9 by Blue).

He seems to be fairly immune to criticism, which I think is unfair. He wasn't downright inting like Sven and Doublelift, but he's supposed to be the star player and didn't really provide any pressure. Got outroamed by every mid laner he faced.

Not to start any EU x NA shitfest, but NA has somewhat hampered his growth. The mid lane talent pool is total garbage (the fact that Pobelter is the best native NA mid should tell you all you need to know) and he gets away with just face rolling his opposition. Being challenged on a weekly basis by a prime Froggen, PoE, Perkz, Febiven etc etc could have taught him how to carry when he isn't automatically 10x better than his counterpart on the other team which seems to be issue when he steps on the international stage.

On a more positive note, C9 got the best possible Ro8 draw, all things considered. SKT, RNG and LZ would all have been worse draws. Doesn't really matter though, I doubt any of the western teams are reaching semis and SKT x LZ in the finals looks like a lock.

SKT is gonna be rolling easily to the finals after the quarters draw

Just hoping all games go to the final game and people start banning Janna

Knockout_Stage.0.png

picks
RNG - SKT
C9 - LZ

nutjob/what-is-going-on? picks

FNC - MSF
C9 - SSG

I'm full eastern on my picks. SKT, WE, RNG, Long.

Kind of hard to believe that Fnatic is in and TSM is out after that Week 1.

And Longzhu down, too, after that start.

The Chinese are fucking choke artists.

Kind of hard to believe that Fnatic is in and TSM is out after that Week 1.

It's not if you've followed LoL for awhile. TSM is the ultimate choke artists. 0-10 never forget.

Back