League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With urgot , the good things out way the bad

Old champ felt like he was a mix of damage and tank and he wasnt super good at both. He had zero escape and his ult was ....ehh

New I feel stronger, late game doesn't show up and I feel useless, the ultimate is so satisfying to hit. I'll miss the q that hit targets that flash to get away and die

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/us/featured/champion-reveal-ornn

giphy.gif

so ornn is the dota champ of league, map wide items incoming. Seems pretty interesting the redirect on the ult is awesome.

Anyone play ornn yet?

Haven't seen him in ranked yet. I think the items you can buy are inefficient, and he seems to be weak early/mid. Or it's that most people don't know how to play him yet, and he's secretly OP.

Saw an article today he's getting a hot fix buff(s).

the items seem more like late game add on's after your full build. so not going to use them to often.

Back to LOL after somewhat of a break. When I stopped playing it, Ekko was the newest released champion. For some reason, I can't access a lot of heroes I had previously unlocked and the Riot Games team has been unhelpful. So I'm kind of starting over.

Collecting my first 6300 points to unlock Yasuo, but might be tempted to buy the newly released edgelord champ: Kayn.

picked a good time to come back as yas and kayn dont get banned as much as when the 10 ban system first came out.

Everyone here needs to spam Swain for the sweet, sweet freelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back