League of Legends, v9: The Phreak-y thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright last chance for TSM, the comeback starts now!

yay!

Last edited:
Fuck yeah. MURRICA.

Well, that's our ONE game, folks. Don't expect another.

damn it! well 3-1...the 1/2 dream

all in the hands of C9 now, I think C9 could really take this series or make it really close.

Looper was the MVP of that series IMO he played out of his mind and his kayle ults were on point...nice to see someone not named Wicked play a good kayle even after the nerfs, Looper also made Dyrus seem non-existent that series except for game 3.

Last edited:
Jesus.. how can White possibly NOT win Worlds? I mean holy fuck.

Nevermind, White seems well on it's way to get upset by Blue AGAIN. They don't have many flaws but the few they do have get exposed by Blue so hard.

As a bonus:

ea8ENcW.jpg

Didn't see it yet, but apparently everyone thinks Amazing is garbage.

Not sure what they (fans/haters etc etc) expected from Amazing going into those games, A. he never got Lee sin B. he's against one of the best in the world in Dandy. he played about as well as everyone should have expected him too.

I'm "ehh" about him. If I had to choose someone on the roster to be replaced, it would be him.

Not sure what they (fans/haters etc etc) expected from Amazing going into those games, A. he never got Lee sin B. he's against one of the best in the world in Dandy. he played about as well as everyone should have expected him too.

Not getting a certain champion is most definitely not an excuse to perform poorly.

Just watched the games. I have to agree with most people on amazing. Not a big fan, most of his success is piggybacking off of 2v2 plays mid with bjerg, but he isn't flexible and has no synergy with other lanes.
Turtle played super well and showed he is a world class ADC which is surprising after his performance towards the end of the NALCS.
As for White? They played well in a much more likable way than many other teams. They don't win by dueling and making flashy plays, they just outward everyone and pick fights with a very high chance of winning. I wish more soloq people thought like that instead of all trying to be a hero.

F[o]rged;99434047 said:
Not getting a certain champion is most definitely not an excuse to perform poorly.

of course not, it was more pointing out the biggest flaw he has which is his like 4 champ pool, Lee being his comfort pick, too bad Dandy does it far better. Like you said above if someone were to get replaced Amazing would be my top pick as well, he's a limited jungler. in game 1/2/4 he played over-aggressive, got out jungled hard in game 1 and 2 especially.
which kinda asks the question if TSM were to release Amazing, say tomorrow who is available to replace him? besides Oddone, I know Nightblue was a sub for TSM for awhile but I never watch his stream so I'm not exactly sure how good he is.

Last edited:
of course not, it was more pointing out the biggest flaw he has which is his like 4 champ pool, Lee being his comfort pick, too bad Dandy does it far better. Like you said above if someone were to get replaced Amazing would be my top pick as well, he's a limited jungler. in game 1/2/4 he played over-aggressive, got out jungled hard in game 1 and 2 especially.
which kinda asks the question if TSM were to release Amazing, say tomorrow who is available to replace him? besides Oddone, I know Nightblue was a sub for TSM for awhile but I never watch his stream so I'm not exactly sure how good he is.

Nightblue resigned being a sub a few months back to focus 100% on streaming. It would have been interesting to see how he would perform in organized play as he is pretty fucking talented.

As far as free agent junglers go, I'm not sure who would be a likely pick-up.

I donno about TSM but I would like to see Xsmithie on a top from the jungle.

TSM Jankos

and I don't think even Blue has a chance against White, I was not impressed at all with their group stage and I think White was very much blatantly trolling/styling against TSM(a much more well rounded team than Fnatic, OMG, LMQ)

3-1 with a decently competitive 4th game is about the best anyone could have reasonably expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back