Learn how to Park a Truck on Someone

Invisible Jiu Jitsu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Follow these 5 steps and have your training partners complain about the guy that parked a truck on them...
SHARE this video and spread the word to your friends! New videos every other day :D

I've seen shoulder taught in several ways. What are the differences in each video? Pros and cons?

The faria video on the posture he uses for max presh changed my game

Have a link?

the video TS put shows the similar posture, putting all weight to shoulder. its super legit. i dont wanna take away from his but maybe this adds??

Doing that in side control crushes peoples souls.

Last edited:
the video TS put shows the similar posture, putting all weight to shoulder. its super legit. i dont wanna take away from his but maybe this adds??

Doing that in side control crushes peoples souls.

Nothing takes away dude! It's all good discussion :D

"Banana bend and gangster lean? Why didn't I think of that?"

-A disappointed Eddie Bravo getting high right now

One part im having a problem seeing is the "gangsta lean". Is that just bringing your chest down towards their chest to change the angle of the shoulder?
BTW this thread is gold.

One part im having a problem seeing is the "gangsta lean". Is that just bringing your chest down towards their chest to change the angle of the shoulder?
BTW this thread is gold.

The lean is to come back up high, but this time under the chin to really get your shoulder into the neck. So you connect your shoulder to his chest down low and then slide it back up under his chin

So a technical question. I like to pop up on my toes, almost like I'm in downward dog, but more of a tripod position like how Maia passes. Usually with a Gable grip (I like the grip details here and how you scoop the shoulder down and to their neck). Anyway, I fell like I'm able to generate even more pressure like this, and don't have to worew about being swept or reversed if my angle and balance are right. Just wondered your thoughts.

So a technical question. I like to pop up on my toes, almost like I'm in downward dog, but more of a tripod position like how Maia passes. Usually with a Gable grip (I like the grip details here and how you scoop the shoulder down and to their neck). Anyway, I fell like I'm able to generate even more pressure like this, and don't have to worew about being swept or reversed if my angle and balance are right. Just wondered your thoughts.
Having your hips high like that makes you less stable and you don't apply as much weight. Your legs are actually supporting much of the weight. Try doing both against the mat and you will notice that its easier to hold with your hips down because most of your weight is against the mat. With your hips high in "downward dog", your legs will start getting tired because they are supporting much of the weight. Ask a training partner to do both and I bet he will feel way more weight with your hips low.

And finish without pulling guard? Yeh I like that a lot too and that was the next technique I showed at this seminar :D

Back