lee is ducking vick again

And Vick doesn't have a fight. Cleary Lee is scared, they both need an opponent. They're both good fighters, why is Lee scared? Just fight him Kevin.

Oh.
220px-UFC_Fight_Night_135_Poster.png

Lol at mentioning Lee ducking 170 while gobbling Vick's balls <36>

glass jaw
cant fight rangy fighters
cant out muscle vick and hooker
will struggle to take them down
both have better cardio than lee
both have better standup and can negate lee's grappling.
-Barboza is good at range and Lee closed the distance and applied pressure just fine.
-Where did you get the idea he won’t be able to take Vick and hooker down? His wrestling and strength is beyond anything they have previously encountered and it’s not as if they have shown themselves to be anything special in that department.
-negate his grappling!? When have they shown the aptitude for that, Lee is one of the best and strongest grapplers in the division.

You are obviously totally delusional about how good Vick and Hooker are and i am a fan of Hooker!

We get it you don’t like Lee and he doesn’t have the best chin I’ll admit but you are blind to how skilled he is.

Vick is already lined up and why would Lee take a fight with an unranked?

Hold up, I am retarded. Vick is number 10, still Vick is a huge step down for Lee

Is Vick still with the weird cult/sexual predator guy?

Vick is fighting literally next week. This thread makes no sense.

For his part, Vick matches up with just about everybody, he's on a serious roll. Where he got jammed up is getting knocked out in the first round after putting together a nice streak and a step up in competition.

When you're in a division as deep as lightweight, sometimes you have to win those pivotal bouts to move forward to marquee names. If he beats JG, he's going to get a top 5 opponent next.

Let's not forget that Vicks head coach got off a rape charge by claiming his dick doesn't work

stop with all that ducking shit
its so boring. Get a life nerd.
I'm with this guy. Stop with the duck threads and goat threads. It's overly-repetitive and redundant subjective nonsensical refuse.

if both guys win next fights maybe u can book them

Calling a fighter "a duck" is just another way for a keyboard warrior to call a guy, that steps in a cage to fight, a coward.

Should be banned for fighter bashing

i swear anytime i see you you're talking about vick and how he beats everyone.

so weird.

also LOL at you talking about someone else ducking 170 while vick is fucking massive at LW.

Most people are probably avoiding Vick.

He's not a big name and a dangerous fighter who kind of has an unknown factor and is rising in the ranks.

He's tall, lanky and well rounded and can win fights by sub or standing.

That said, he should let his fights talk for him and continue to win if he wants big fights.

-Barboza is good at range and Lee closed the distance and applied pressure just fine.
-Where did you get the idea he won’t be able to take Vick and hooker down? His wrestling and strength is beyond anything they have previously encountered and it’s not as if they have shown themselves to be anything special in that department.
-negate his grappling!? When have they shown the aptitude for that, Lee is one of the best and strongest grapplers in the division.

You are obviously totally delusional about how good Vick and Hooker are and i am a fan of Hooker!

We get it you don’t like Lee and he doesn’t have the best chin I’ll admit but you are blind to how skilled he is.
I know that vick and hooker both have the physical attributes and cardio plus standup to torment lee and finish him. When the fight eventually gets booked lee has no where to hide. vick is coming for his head. the day he fights lee will be the last day of lee's life at LW. He is just going to take his clean off by slaughtering him. I cant wait for that day.

i swear anytime i see you you're talking about vick and how he beats everyone.

so weird.

also LOL at you talking about someone else ducking 170 while vick is fucking massive at LW.
funny thing is Vick never missed weight. never. bitch lee missed 2 times I think already.

Back