Lee is going to beat Al worse than he did Barboza

people who make these silly threads and end up looking dumb as fuck should be rewarded with a temporary 'dummy belt' for a couple of week by the mods :D
^^^This is the Post of the Year

I'm actually questioning whether I want to watch this fight come saturday. The beating Lee is going to put on Al is going to make Holloway vs Ortega look like light sparring.

Lee will be fighting for the belt soon, khabib is a poor mans Kevin Lee. I dont understand how people don't see that Lee is the next champ.

Al is just a minor speed bump for Lee. Too bad because Al doesnt deserve whats coming.
Damn, those Khabib haters are taking L's up,down,left, right and center these days!
"khabib is a poor mans Kevin Lee" was it ?
{<jordan}
fucking idiot!

people who make these silly threads and end up looking dumb as fuck should be rewarded with a temporary 'dummy belt' for a couple of week by the mods :D

That's actually a great idea - there should be some consequences for retarded shitposting so maybe the folks who are that way inclined would do it a little less.

my man

lmfao

how come these dudes never come back to their own threads? bruh if ur gonna be so confident about your pick you gotta show up afterwards win or lose
Sorry I have a life outside of Sherdog. It was painfully obvious that Lee was injured or ill. The truth will come out. Plus Lee got robbed. Lee wins the trilogy fight easily. He just needs a better corner and needs to he 100%. Al got a gift decision.

Sorry I have a life outside of Sherdog. It was painfully obvious that Lee was injured or ill. The truth will come out. Plus Lee got robbed. Lee wins the trilogy fight easily. He just needs a better corner and needs to he 100%. Al got a gift decision.

Lee is legit as fuck and i thought he would win this one. He didnt , though. That was no injury or decision robbery... he is just too fucking cocky and had a terrible gameplan.

He can fix that... i hope he does.

4 excuses in one post, do you have some sort of quota to reach?

It's unnecessary Al is really good and a bad match up for Lee, no shame in losing to him.

Have you picked one correctly? Lol cotdayyym boy you filthy rat casual

the only thing painfully obvious was that iaquinta is a tough motherfucker and lee doesn't have the cardio to go hard for 5 rounds with someone like that.

kevin has an awesome skill set, but al is apparently just a difficult match up for him. iaquinta is a good wrestler with a strong chin and heavy hands - and he fights accordingly.

lee was not injured. he was not robbed. he just ran into the dark horse of the division and lost the fight.

LOL
giphy.gif
Lee had 7 inches of reach on Al and still got boxed up all night. A lot like midget armed Khabib putting on a boxing masterclass against gorilla arm Conor.

Lee had 7 inches of reach on Al and still got boxed up all night. A lot like midget armed Khabib putting on a boxing masterclass against gorilla arm Conor.

Not really. But I see your point.

Al is a tough fight for anyone
Like I said...

It's so crazy how people really sleep on Al and gave Khabib so much shit for their fight.

Now look, Conor was talking trash saying "You could barely beat a real estate agent" When the Real Estate agent gave him a much tougher fight.

Funny.

505995.jpg

tenor.gif

Haha your boy going back to the prelims. Al outclassed him.

I'm actually questioning whether I want to watch this fight come saturday. The beating Lee is going to put on Al is going to make Holloway vs Ortega look like light sparring.

Lee will be fighting for the belt soon, khabib is a poor mans Kevin Lee. I dont understand how people don't see that Lee is the next champ.

Al is just a minor speed bump for Lee. Too bad because Al doesnt deserve whats coming.
Can you see yet?

y8Ea8jB.gif

Haha You are one shameless troll

latest-shaking-head-gif-557.gif

Back