Lee is going to beat Al worse than he did Barboza

Sorry I have a life outside of Sherdog. It was painfully obvious that Lee was injured or ill. The truth will come out. Plus Lee got robbed. Lee wins the trilogy fight easily. He just needs a better corner and needs to he 100%. Al got a gift decision.

4LZc.gif

Sorry I have a life outside of Sherdog. It was painfully obvious that Lee was injured or ill. The truth will come out. Plus Lee got robbed. Lee wins the trilogy fight easily. He just needs a better corner and needs to he 100%. Al got a gift decision.
Yeah, the way Kevin danced to the cage made me think he wasn't 100% and possibly hiding a broken leg/ebola.

I'm actually questioning whether I want to watch this fight come saturday. The beating Lee is going to put on Al is going to make Holloway vs Ortega look like light sparring.

Lee will be fighting for the belt soon, khabib is a poor mans Kevin Lee. I dont understand how people don't see that Lee is the next champ.

Al is just a minor speed bump for Lee. Too bad because Al doesnt deserve whats coming.

Fail.

I'm actually questioning whether I want to watch this fight come saturday. The beating Lee is going to put on Al is going to make Holloway vs Ortega look like light sparring.

Lee will be fighting for the belt soon, khabib is a poor mans Kevin Lee. I dont understand how people don't see that Lee is the next champ.

Al is just a minor speed bump for Lee. Too bad because Al doesnt deserve whats coming.

tenor.gif

0-2 lmao

Come on son, a robbery? If the guy you like loses a (somewhat) close decision, it doesn’t make it a robbery. Al clearly won rounds 4/5 and most believe round 1 as well. What makes you think he was injured or ill? He found his game a little bit in rounds 2/3 and by the time he was able to figure it out he started gassing. Clearly he is a good fighter, but Al is a bad matchup for him.

You lying sack of $#%#;! We all know if Lee had won even a split decision, you would be here gloating non-stop. Probably starting multiple new threads declaring your nostradamus like foresight.

And then the "he must have been hurt", "it was a gift win for Al" - Classic cookie cutter sore loser response. No buddy, he was out classed. Post fight, lee said it himself, "no excuses, I had a great training camp" absolutely no mention or inkling of an injury from the fighter but this must be one of your other nostradamus like predictions, that us poor regular folk, simply fail to comprehend.

And this was the guy who was going to beat/expose Khabib??? Hahahahahahhaha, Yea Right... the same way I am going to work circles around Lebron, right?.... roflmao

You lost me some baby change, but I agree, they gave that real estate agent a gift decision so he can get his house on the water. But at the end of the day corny Kevin Lee is a fool for not wrestling al the first two rounds and doing his lame rap music video entrance.

NoMMAjustBias

Particularly gratifying when the mouthy inbred ignoramuses like this muppet get self-owned...

yea you are, you are also nuthugging al only because he went the distance with khabib, i bet you watched didn't even watch any of his fights before that. When lee destroys him, i hope OP bumps this thread to embarrass you, never seen nuthugging via proxy, but i guess i do now.

Back