LeFraud is the biggest fraud in the NBA

That's comical, you can even see the Nets player openly laughing at him at the end.
As someone who grew up around a fair number of "tough guys," nothing in life makes me laugh harder than the fake "hold me back!" It's one step above shouting threats out of a speeding car.

As someone who grew up around a fair number of "tough guys," nothing in life makes me laugh harder than the fake "hold me back!" It's one step above shouting threats out of a speeding car.
When I was a bouncer I had that happen twice... the first time, the guy's friends were like "dude, I want him to slug you" (guy was like 100lbs and 5 feet tall.

Second time, the guy was having his girl do it and the rest of the bounce staff couldn't stop laughing.

Hes not top 5 all time imo but hes not a fraud. He is probably the best athlete we have seen in any sport.

When I was a bouncer I had that happen twice... the first time, the guy's friends were like "dude, I want him to slug you" (guy was like 100lbs and 5 feet tall.

Second time, the guy was having his girl do it and the rest of the bounce staff couldn't stop laughing.

Yeah, it's usually a little embarrassing for everyone involved. No one on Earth believes the person being held back is being a humanitarian.

Greatest PED abuser ever. Actually might be the second greatest behind bonds.

Hes top 10. Not the GOAT though not even close. Thats where hes a fraud, hell never be jordan.
No, of course he won't be Jordan. He and Jordan have completely different games. Jordan was an ice cold shooter. He was a finisher. LeBron will never be as clutch as Jordan or Kobe. He isn't that guy. But he's amazingly well-rounded: a great scorer, a great passer, great intangibles, high basketball iq, great leader.

As far as not being close, of course it's close, that's why everyone talks about it all the time. Jordan remains the greatest, and I don't think LeBron will catch him, but he's made it a conversation.

Hes top 10. Not the GOAT though not even close. Thats where hes a fraud, hell never be jordan.
He'll never be the GOAT but he's a pretty good argument for #2 for pure talent and actual accomplishment in context.

Lebron is the second best player ever. He’ll never be Jordan but that shouldn’t count against him.

I try not to be a "hater" of any athlete but I never liked Lebron and was always very critical of him. Then i watched the 2016 Finals, and I said I'm done being so negative about him. What he did in those finals was incredible. His performance is right up there with anything that anybody has ever done in the Finals. Now I'm just trying to enjoy watching the years he still has left in his prime.

As only a very VERY casual NBA fan my biggest issue with LeRoid and a ton of the other star players is the no calls on travels and the constant flopping.

A guy built like a brick shithouse the way LeRoid is shouldn't get bumped off track by like Isaiah Thomas and shit.

LeBron is more like Shaq, there is so often contact he easily plays through that refs DON'T call all the fouls they could or there would be a foul on every other play. Contact that would be much more obvious on a normal player so LeBron likely feels he needs to compel the call by exaggerating at times.

Greatest PED abuser ever. Actually might be the second greatest behind bonds.
GlamorousTameBarbet.gif

I can't stand the guy, but he's not worth occupying space in my head

LMAO at reading that bitter rant. He's the second best player of all-time. Whaa! But people say he's GOAT.

I don't care about basketball, but LeFlerp gifs always give me the laughs. Oh, and this:
HOldMeBack.gif
Wait, this dude legit wore his gay ass nickname on his jersey during a game? LMAO

Dudes such a fraud, sick of his fanboys pitying him for losing the finals. Dude will never be jordan, will never even surpass kobe or shaq. His whole career is a scam.

For like the past 8 years hes been stacking up the best team in the Leastern conference to easily run through all the shit teams for free runs to the finals and all his fanboys ride his nutsack for how GOAT he is because he makes the finals so much. There is literally just zero talent in the east thats the only reason he makes the finals because he gets gifted with stacked teams, dudes been avoiding the west his whole career.

Then when he makes the finals and loses all those times, fanboys wanna cry how he needs more help and how unfair it is for him lmao. No pity for lefraud, KD gave him a taste of his own medicine.

cliffs:

Lebrons a fraud
Beats up on weak east teams then gest blown the fuck out by the west
He doesn't pay for Spotify or Pandora. That's gotta count for something. He's just like you and I. Commercials and all.

LMAO at reading that bitter rant. He's the second best player of all-time. Whaa! But people say he's GOAT.
How is he second best? Hes top 10 not top 3 though. Hes played in the weak east with a stacked team his whole career. Made 8 finals that way and only won 3. That doesnt warrant being second best his finals appearances are overrated. He got swept once, and got 5-1'ed twice also. Hes a frontrunner who is scared to go to the west. And the finals he did win he barely won,went to game 7 multiple times hes overrated af dude.

GOATbe is number 2, he stayed with 1 team his whole career and went 5 for 7. Curry is literally about to surpass him this year lmao.

Back