LeFraud is the biggest fraud in the NBA

How is he second best? Hes top 10 not top 3 though. Hes played in the weak east with a stacked team his whole career. Made 8 finals that way and only won 3. That doesnt warrant being second best his finals appearances are overrated. He got swept once, and got 5-1'ed twice also. Hes a frontrunner who is scared to go to the west. And the finals he did win he barely won,went to game 7 multiple times hes overrated af dude.

GOATbe is number 2, he stayed with 1 team his whole career and went 5 for 7. Curry is literally about to surpass him this year lmao.
Lol. Keep crying about it. Kobetards are so sensitive.

I don't care about basketball, but LeFlerp gifs always give me the laughs. Oh, and this:
HOldMeBack.gif
Teletovic just laughing in his face makes it the more hilarious

Teletovic just laughing in his face makes it the more hilarious
I fucking love it.

He deadpans it for about a second and then the "hold me back" flinch from LeRoid happens and he just starts full on laughing in his face.

I fucking love it.

He deadpans it for about a second and then the "hold me back" flinch from LeRoid happens and he just starts full on laughing in his face.

Imagine growing up in Bosnia in the 90's and then having some guy with King James on his jersey mean-mugging you during a basketball game.

Imagine growing up in Bosnia in the 90's and then having some guy with King James on his jersey mean-mugging you during a basketball game.
I'd fall over laughing.

He's one of the best ever but let's not act like the character flaws and his diva nature didn't rub off on the NBA culture

Find it hilariously ironic that he took the super team strategy to levels we had never seen and then it got outdone by Kevin Durant to haunt Lebron and then suddenly he is against super teams and made statements like the warriors were a team built unlike any in NBA history

He's one of the best ever but let's not act like the character flaws and his diva nature didn't rub off on the NBA culture

Find it hilariously ironic that he took the super team strategy to levels we had never seen and then it got outdone by Kevin Durant to haunt Lebron and then suddenly he is against super teams and made statements like the warriors were a team built unlike any in NBA history
What character flaws?

Lol. Keep crying about it. Kobetards are so sensitive.
What am i crying about? Goatbe is 5-7 with more rings than lebron will ever have and hes also Mr 81.

Lebron is barely hanging on to his spot ahead of curry forget about goatbe and MJ. Currys about to be 3-1 in the finals with as many rings as lebron.

<{MingNope}>

This , lebron literally formed superteams to get rings but now cries when KD literally did the same thing and murked him like he deserves. Lebron can dish it but cant take it. To be honest KD has already surpassed him.
giphy.gif

What am i crying about? Goatbe is 5-7 with more rings than lebron will ever have and hes also Mr 81.

Lebron is barely hanging on to his spot ahead of curry forget about goatbe and MJ. Currys about to be 3-1 in the finals with as many rings as lebron.

<{MingNope}>
Some Kobe fans are hilarious. They bring up rings all the time but have selective amnesia when it comes to the refs. Sacramento Kings...

This , lebron literally formed superteams to get rings but now cries when KD literally did the same thing and murked him like he deserves. Lebron can dish it but cant take it. To be honest KD has already surpassed him.
giphy.gif
When did Lebron cry? He praised Durant. Stood up for Curry when Trump attacked him. Even said Curry deserved more money after Currys new deal.

Back