LeFraud is the biggest fraud in the NBA

Lebron is a hell of a lot closer to being Jordan than Kobe was.

Kobe is already falling out of Top 10 lists now that he isn't generating revenue.

Yeah, the flopping has made it impossible to cheer for him in the postseason.
I'm not sure I know what you mean about revenue. But I do know that if I need 1 person to shoot the last shot to win the game between Kobe and lebron, it isn't even close. Lebron mostly defers.

Are most basketball fans this retarded or is it just LeRoid critics?
Name one thing i said about lebron in this thread that is untrue? It might seem like i am hating but im actually very objective. Everything i said is facts. You cant deny anything because its been proven.

Lebron is a hell of a lot closer to being Jordan than Kobe was.

Kobe is already falling out of Top 10 lists now that he isn't generating revenue.

Yeah, the flopping has made it impossible to cheer for him in the postseason.
What has lebron done to be better than kobe? pad stats in the east? Because he sure as fuck hasnt won as many championships and thats all that matters.

Hes not a winner.

What has lebron done to be better than kobe? pad stats in the east? Because he sure as fuck hasnt won as many championships and thats all that matters.

Hes not a winner.

Kobe has 2 legit championships. The other 3...Shaq got for him

Lebron is the second best player ever. He’ll never be Jordan but that shouldn’t count against him.
Wilt is second best. It is known.

Kobe has 2 legit championships. The other 3...Shaq got for him
Yea shaq got them. Remember when shaq was playing like shit in the playoffs and GOATbe bailed him by going off. They were a duo, no different than Lebron/wade or lebron/kyrie. Only difference is lebron lost more times than kobe.

At the end of the day. Kobe has 5 rings and 2 losses. Lebron has 3 rings and 100 excuses for why he couldnt get more. hes not a winner.

Also Shaq is better than Lebron. 4-2 in the finals another true winner who was dominant.

Lol lebron isnt even top 3 all time.

Name one thing i said about lebron in this thread that is untrue?
Also Shaq is better than Lebron. 4-2 in the finals another true winner who was dominant.

Did LeRoid bang your chick or are you legitimately retarded?

The guy has played nearly 3 full seasons of playoff games and is well in the discussions for GOAT. But sure, not a winner.

Dudes such a fraud, sick of his fanboys pitying him for losing the finals. Dude will never be jordan, will never even surpass kobe or shaq. His whole career is a scam.

For like the past 8 years hes been stacking up the best team in the Leastern conference to easily run through all the shit teams for free runs to the finals and all his fanboys ride his nutsack for how GOAT he is because he makes the finals so much. There is literally just zero talent in the east thats the only reason he makes the finals because he gets gifted with stacked teams, dudes been avoiding the west his whole career.

Then when he makes the finals and loses all those times, fanboys wanna cry how he needs more help and how unfair it is for him lmao. No pity for lefraud, KD gave him a taste of his own medicine.

cliffs:

Lebrons a fraud
Beats up on weak east teams then gest blown the fuck out by the west
10/10. Would read again.

Keep up the good work!

Super teams were happening before Lebron James came to the league:

b098a2ce0ef05c690aac6015fb33a3d4.jpg

kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpeg

And Vlade Divac was flopping long before Lebron came into the league. Blame the leage not Lebron:

Lmao typical Lebron fanboy response. As I said, Lebron took it to heights we haven't seen.

Both those teams you posted were old bags of shit trying to win a ring. Also it was never two guys compared to one another constantly the way Lebron fans pretend like D wade wasn't competition for years along with Kobe and melo.

Lastly, divac was a joke and ridiculed for flopping. It wasn't until Lebron started doing it and making it effective that the league started doing it as well.

Also love how you guys r salty over KD doing the same exact formula and beating LeBronze at it

Yea shaq got them. Remember when shaq was playing like shit in the playoffs and GOATbe bailed him by going off. They were a duo, no different than Lebron/wade or lebron/kyrie. Only difference is lebron lost more times than kobe.

At the end of the day. Kobe has 5 rings and 2 losses. Lebron has 3 rings and 100 excuses for why he couldnt get more. hes not a winner.

Final MVPs tell the story. I don't care what Shaq said. What do the stats say? It was his team. Kobe was a side kick. Top 10s aren't side kicks. Ill give him the 2 he got. The first 3 were Shaq's. Lebron has 3 Final's MVPs. He's not a sidekick.

Lol Shaq has 3 Final's MVPs. Lebron has 3. Kobe isn't in their league.

Did LeRoid bang your chick or are you legitimately retarded?

The guy has played nearly 3 full seasons of playoff games and is well in the discussions for GOAT. But sure, not a winner.
Hes not a winner, that why his finals record is so shit. And the 2 of the finals he won he barely squeezed out in game 7 thanks to other guys clutch shots. Stop falling for media hype. Lebron is the most underwhelming player in history.

Hes in discussions for top 5. The GOAT ship sailed years ago lol.

Also it was never two guys compared to one another constantly the way Lebron fans pretend like D wade wasn't competition for years along with Kobe and melo.

Not sure what you are trying to say here. Please clarify.

Also love how you guys r salty over KD doing the same exact formula and beating LeBronze at it

KD joined a team that handed his ass on a platter the prior year. Rather than man up and compete with the team he almost beat, he bitched out and joined them the following year lol. Never in the history of the sport has this been done. That's like Stockton joining the Bulls after losing in the finals. Lebron joined a team that wasn't proven. It was a new experiment.

And once again, Lebron didn't invent the super team. The 2 examples I provided are players clicking up for a ring. Here's another:

Heat_600_051003.jpg

You got it wrong again. Lebron isnt in their league with his 5 finals losses.
So finals losses are worse than not making the playoffs and first round exits? Lmao.

So finals losses are worse than not making the playoffs and first round exits? Lmao.
Yes. Jordan did lose in the playoffs a couple times. But he then overcame that and won 6 finals. Thats more important than winning playoff games or not losing in the first round. Lebron fans are now downplaying the importance of actually winning championships to suit their agenda cant make this shit up.

Winning rings is all that matters, and lebron sucks at it.

opponent-team-records-in-the-playoffs1.jpg

More proof of lefrauds mediocre east competition. 3/8 when he faces a good team. Ouch.

Back