LeFraud is the biggest fraud in the NBA

Hes not a winner, that why his finals record is so shit. And the 2 of the finals he won he barely squeezed out in game 7 thanks to other guys clutch shots. Stop falling for media hype. Lebron is the most underwhelming player in history.
Barely squeezed out a championship against arguably the greatest team ever? So he beat them right? What a horrible notch on the resume.

Literally shut the hell up.

Hes in discussions for top 5. The GOAT ship sailed years ago lol.
Top 5 of all fucking time, but not a winner right? Lmao youre a clown.

Barely squeezed out a championship against arguably the greatest team ever? So he beat them right?

Literally shut the hell up.

Top 5 of all fucking time, but not a winner right? Lmao youre a clown.
lol no wonder hes 3/8, hes a fraud hiding in the east
yz8FH5x.jpg

{<jordan}<Kobe213><bball2>
he cant even hold daddy duncans jockstrap

yz8FH5x.jpg

You realize how stupid you sound to call someone a fraud and then also say that he is top 5 all time?

Stop licking the window for a moment and think about that.

You realize how stupid you sound to call someone a fraud and then also say that he is top 5 all time?

Stop licking the window for a moment and think about that.
pie.jpg

i take it back hes not top 5

yz8FH5x.jpg

That’s so old. At least get some stats that are updated. How many of those on that list have beaten a 70 win team?

That’s so old. At least get some stats that are updated. How many of those on that list have beaten a 70 win team?
Its not that old , he only has 8 or 9 now. Still pretty bad. Also jordan didnt have to beat a 70 win team because he led one lmao. There is no argument you can make that lebron is better than GOATbe or MJ. He just didnt win enough championships and choked too many times.

<1>
Its not that old , he only has 8 or 9 now. Still pretty bad. Also jordan didnt have to beat a 70 win team because he led one lmao. There is no argument you can make that lebron is better than GOATbe or MJ. He just didnt win enough championships and choked too many times.

Not sure what you are trying to say here. Please clarify.

KD joined a team that handed his ass on a platter the prior year. Rather than man up and compete with the team he almost beat, he bitched out and joined them the following year lol. Never in the history of the sport has this been done. That's like Stockton joining the Bulls after losing in the finals. Lebron joined a team that wasn't proven. It was a new experiment.

And once again, Lebron didn't invent the super team. The 2 examples I provided are players clicking up for a ring. Here's another:

Heat_600_051003.jpg

Once again, I understand Lebron fans are a little slow but I clearly stated he took it to new heights we have never seen.

There's a very valid reason his legacy is damaged from joining Dwayne Wade in Miami.

KD out bitched Lebron bitch move and joined the warriors. If you don't see the correlation to what I'm saying just look at how KD tweeted criticism towards Lebron when he left to Miami.

However, once KD saw that the move led Lebron to rings and that's all the fans cared about he ultimately made the best choice of Himself as many people know he and Westbrook were not getting along.

As far as my criticism of Lebron and flopping goes it's also very accurate. Vlade was a joke and he did not
Mainstream the flop. The flop became mainstream when Lebron added it to his arsenal.

Anyway, his legacy is shit now anyways with not 1, not 2, not 3...but 5 losses in the finals

Once again, I understand Lebron fans are a little slow but I clearly stated he took it to new heights we have never seen.

There's a very valid reason his legacy is damaged from joining Dwayne Wade in Miami.

KD out bitched Lebron bitch move and joined the warriors. If you don't see the correlation to what I'm saying just look at how KD tweeted criticism towards Lebron when he left to Miami.

However, once KD saw that the move led Lebron to rings and that's all the fans cared about he ultimately made the best choice of Himself as many people know he and Westbrook were not getting along.

As far as my criticism of Lebron and flopping goes it's also very accurate. Vlade was a joke and he did not
Mainstream the flop. The flop became mainstream when Lebron added it to his arsenal.

Anyway, his legacy is shit now anyways with not 1, not 2, not 3...but 5 losses in the finals
Truth my friend, lebron is good. But in a way hes a fraud. Guy just doesnt have that killer instict guys like MJ, kobe, and tom brady do and cant win finals because of it.

But hes won multiple finals....

pie.jpg

The Hero can win or lose. We just have to see him try. That's what makes him the Hero.

Juice - 45.5%
Jordan - 40.0%
Duncan - 37.6%

This doesn't make him better than either guy, although he has already surpassed Duncan on the All-Time list, but it shows you that without a doubt, he is cut from the same cloth as them.

pie.jpg

Show us your pussy, Holmes.

What in God's balls is wrong with you? I'm not a fan of the guy but good lord, now I feel like I have to defend him.
Stop cyber bullying.

If you bumped in to the dude in real life he'd have to get security to pull your mouth away from his Crotchal region.

Why do you feel it necessary to try and convince a bunch of strangers that a guy you've called top 3, and top 5 all time, actually isn't? What kind of shit is that?

@HunterSdVa29 would dust you up in a "I hate lebron, and here's why" gameshow, and he's do it with way more actual knowledge and come up with his own thoughts on the matter and not Facebook breaking news and memes.

And Vlade Divac was flopping long before Lebron came into the league. Blame the leage not Lebron:

Don't you goddamn dare bring Vlade into this.

What has lebron done to be better than kobe? pad stats in the east? Because he sure as fuck hasnt won as many championships and thats all that matters.
By being more proficient at virtually every facet of the game, and by winning more championships where he was the actual leader (3v2).

Kobe was half-coattail rider. He also spent a fair chunk of his career tanking (that's where real "stat-padding" takes place, btw, grasshopper).

His legacy is stained. He didn't make Rushmore. Lebron arguably already has a face.

Back