Left wing Icon Sean Penn doesn't trust the #MeToo movement highly suspicious of it

"Left-wing icon Sean Penn"? WTF?

I mean he has been a longtime devotee to admiral leftist causes, and I have admired his courage. I remember when he went on Leno or Letterman and defended Hugo Chavez. It being only 5 or so years after 9/11, siding with any foreign figure characterized as hostile was dicey for his career.

However, he's simply not a very smart person, and it comes through here. His word here (receptacle of the salacious) don't even make sense: it's just him trying to sound smart. I remember when he went off on Steven Bannon on Conan, it was the same thing: he was clearly using words that didn't fit and that he wasn't comfortable using.

I know how to fix this problem.

When we have a rape trial it is winner take all. If the accused is found guilty we execute them. If he isn't, the accuser is executed.

I'd be more comfortable with mandatory execution of people with ideas this stupid.

I mean he has been a longtime devotee to admiral leftist causes, and I have admired his courage. I remember when he went on Leno or Letterman and defended Hugo Chavez. It being only 5 or so years after 9/11, siding with any foreign figure characterized as hostile was dicey for his career.

However, he's simply not a very smart person, and it comes through here. His word here (receptacle of the salacious) don't even make sense: it's just him trying to sound smart. I remember when he went off on Steven Bannon on Conan, it was the same thing: he was clearly using words that didn't fit and that he wasn't comfortable using.

I'd be more comfortable with mandatory execution of people with ideas this stupid.

Yeah, I notice you didn't call those two dumb cunts in those tweet, dumb cunts.

Btw, I agree, Sean Penn is the white Mike Tyson.

What he is pointing out is even a left wing loon sees me too as bs
He could be left or right, at the end if the day he is not a scholar. I dislike any threads pro or con that is about what a celeb did or said. They make a living through playing make beleive.

He could be left or right, at the end if the day he is not a scholar. I dislike any threads pro or con that is about what a celeb did or said. They make a living through playing make beleive.

Does that include Kapernick?

I support celebs speaking their mind. I think the intelligent ones have a responsibility to do so, given their fame.

Hell, even a broken clock is right twice a day, so the dumb ones should speak out too.

It's ok to be wrong, as long as your still learning.

You are missing the whole point,the me too is a celeb launched movement and it’s eating nobody but celebs which are mostly left leaning.

Does that include Kapernick?

I support celebs speaking their mind. I think the intelligent ones have a responsibility to do so, given their fame.

Hell, even a broken clock is right twice a day, so the dumb ones should speak out too.

It's ok to be wrong, as long as your still learning.
Yes. A young athlete seeking to rebel and fight for a cause only to sell out to a huge company that has enriched itself through exploitation in the name of excess, is not a scholar to me either.

Aldo I support everyone to speak freely, but I also don’t see any value from someone that has not published anything about an issue that merits a thread. If it is a forum discussion it is a different thing. Discussion usually fosters learning.

Last edited:
Yeah, I notice you didn't call those two dumb cunts in those tweet, dumb cunts.

What?

If you're talking about the two tweets on the front page, I agree with the first one by Cummings (even if it doesn't dispel Penn's criticism entirely) and I was under the impression that the claim made in the second one was true as well, as I have read it online many times over the years. But, after looking it up just now, it looks like it may not be.

Btw, I agree, Sean Penn is the white Mike Tyson.

I don't understand this reference.

I agree with his comment to an extent, I disagree with kidnapping and beating Madonna.

poundmetoo could be a great cause, but it is just more identity politics and being used by women to try and earn more roles and money and much deeper for a centrally planned government.

He's probably the biggest current left icon on the planet though.

Last edited:
What?

If you're talking about the two tweets on the front page, I agree with the first one by Cummings (even if it doesn't dispel Penn's criticism entirely) and I was under the impression that the claim made in the second one was true as well, as I have read it online many times over the years. But, after looking it up just now, it looks like it may not be.

I don't understand this reference.

I don't think the first tweet is right though, because those people have been found guilty in a court of law, which is fundamentally different then just being accused.

This topic is complicated. I get that accusers can be silenced by powerful people. If someone makes that accusation, I can understand giving the benefit of the doubt there.

What I won't get behind, ever, is treating all accused as guilty without a trial.

This is actually a nuanced topic, and anyone that wants to make it seem simple, is themselves a simple person.

As to the second tweet. It doesn't matter if it is true. It's off topic, and a personal attack. if she has a point to make, she should make it, because her personal attack says to me, that she doesn't have a logical defense. That her only defense is to attack.

Tyson loves to use words that don't belong, or in his case, that don't even exist.

It's really not that impressive to be jacked like that at 55 anymore with testosterone being so readily available to everyone. Just taking that and going to the gym like normal will get you ripped.
he does a lot of manual labor its why his face is so wrinkled he is always in the sun building stuff and doing stuff outdoors.

It fascinates me that, MeToo appears to have done the exact opposite of what was intended.

It became so hysterical and delusional that it created a rebound effect where being accused of "sexual misconduct" is now not an end to someone's career (Ansari, Freeman, Louis CK, Franco and others are right back to work), and the two "founders" are likely both going to end up in prison (though only Argento's charge seems to have come directly from this).

The only large-scale good result is the ruining of Harvey Weinstein, but that would've happened anyway after the NY Times article.

I remember reading a story about when Sean Penn was married or dating Madonna, how he tied her up and tortured her over a weekend. Granted, Madonna seems like a masochistic oddity, but then again.

Wonder if the story had any veracity. Screw the guy, either way. That El Chapo article was shit, listening to him speaking about his fart.

"At this moment, I expel a minor traveler’s flatulence (sorry), and with it, I experience the same chivalry he’d offered when putting Kate to bed, as he pretends not to notice."

Sean Penn is def a blowhard, he also hates gays but only pretends to like them for image, Mickey Rourke said Penn was the biggest homophobe he knew when they asked him about Penn playing Milk

Here is Penns son calling a paparazzi a :eek::eek::eek: and the N word.

That's an extraordinarily lame way to come at Sean Penn.

His son is his own man. I use the term "man" as loosely as possible, here, because...well, sometimes 10 seconds of video tells the story of 10 thousand lives and lifetimes.

It's really not that impressive to be jacked like that at 55 anymore with testosterone being so readily available to everyone. Just taking that and going to the gym like normal will get you ripped.
I don't care if you're a goddamn pin cushion with direct access to Searle and British Dragon pharmacists. That physique at 55 is impressive as hell.

Creepbashing needs 2 stop!!!

It’s funny how the same people that call hollywood ‘pedowood’ and a cesspool of degenerates are also the people railing against the people coming forward, lol. I’d like to see a venn diagram.

Silly feminist call out culture needs to stop.

Back