Left's identity politics was created and pushed to = tax breaks for wealthy

I agree that the democrats and republicans are, by and large, bought and paid for, but I also hold the voters accountable. Too few voters bother looking at anything beyond the (D) or the (R) behind a candidate's name, let alone do actual research on the issues themselves. There are more resources now more than ever, but if the voters don't utilize them, or can't tell the difference between a credible source and a partisan troll-job, then I don't see no fucking hope.

They are all the same. Voting is about as worth while as a debt funded college education.

I completely agree about the need to reform campaign finance, but thanks to McConnell and the GOP refusing to hear SCOTUS appointments for 10 months, we were robbed of that possibility. McConnell literally screwed this country for decades with that shit.

Which is one of the many reasons I legitimately hope McConnell gets cancer or AIDS or something painful and terminal.

But I digress. The Sanders campaign was the most optimistic thing to happens in this country in many decades, but I don't think it presents a sustainable fundraising platform in the least.
It may not have presented a viable platform, I agree, however it showed what is possible if we did have the campaign reform I outlined above. That said the flat out corruption that McConnell pushed with the appointment shit is the biggest destruction of our democracy in recent history and this should be his undoing. I hope we can hold out 3 more years and then have some timely illnesses of 2 conservative justices to put the courts where they should be today!

You cannot be serious. Say what you will about nominally left-wing activists on Twitter, Tumblr, etc., but there was nothing remotely identity political about the Obama administration. He was about as dryly pragmatic and socially centrist as could possibly exist.

The GWB administration wasn't particularly identity-driven either, except for on the basis of xenophobia and nationalism.

I voted for Obama and don't hink he did a terrible job, but you are full of shit and your cry-baby weird bullshit against seano makes you look like a tard. If you don' think lighting up the whole of the white house in the gay flag, or taking Mike browns side in that debate was the beginning of an uptick in victim status identity politics, then you are blind.

I voted for Obama and don't hink he did a terrible job, but you are full of shit and your cry-baby weird bullshit against seano makes you look like a tard. If you don' think lighting up the whole of the white house in the gay flag, or taking Mike browns side in that debate was the beginning of an uptick in victim status identity politics, then you are blind.

Seano should be forever indebted to you for substituting his unsupported claim with a hilariously immature, mouth-breathing partisan rant because I presented the, fairly objective in my opinion and certainly undisputed so far, opinion that the Obama administration was pragmatic and toed the line on "identity" issues. And that's compared against a Republican Party that spent 8 years predicting white genocide, saying gay marriage was going to lead to bestiality, harping about Wars on Christmas and law enforcement, making dog shit claims about Sharia Law (see, millions of shares on FB of dog shit claim of a Sharia Law federal judge getting fired by Trump in the ---nonexistent--- "22nd district court of appeals), and randomly passing laws saying transgendered persons couldn't take shits where they wanted to.

As per usual, you're an idiot (that's PC for "tard"). And to think I pulled punches and gave you the benefit of the doubt when you outed yourself as having hilariously gone to a shit-tier welfare beneficiary-factory law school that preys on for-profit college graduates and naive law enforcement officers who go $200k in debt for a useless degree that lets them say "hurr durr I'm a lawyer!" while everyone else uncomfortably looks at one another.

Also LOL @ merely asking Seano to back up his statement with actual events instead of just saying "the left used identity politics" and expecting us to accept it is "cry-baby bullshit" while you angrily menstruate over it.

Last edited:
It's funny when you hear it; that "Russia" interfered with our elections by posting pro identity politics BLM stuff.. Our news must have had a rough time reporting that. You know who else pushed the election a certain way with multiple articles about that crap????

This trans crap, this anti-man/majority crap, and the whole of identity politics crap, it's theee only way to make democrats lose. Now, trump, while campaigning, appeared to not be the R that establishment Rs wanted.. And he also had the nerve to post ads indicating he was "anti-establishment;" maybe he was and when he got in he realized he had to serve the master as well, idk. Maybe he isn't very bright and he does not realize a major change to taxes while the economy is doing pretty well isn't really needed; maybe establishment Republican economic stupidity simply has to infect people that associate with that tribe long enough. I'm not sure of the motive, or anything else surrounding trumps more establishment shift.

Anyways, with democrats as a true equal rights party (not a victim status extra rights party) and without the drastic left turn combined with the abandonment of the working class that was their base, they could not lose. The money had to turn liberalism really, really far left in order to ensure more massive SHORT TERM profits to throw on their pile. I think the left is economically owned by the same people, but it's easier to quickly get the job done not using the party that has to still pretend to shill for the common man so hard.

So it's either this: the left naturally destroyed what it should be because of runaway group-think and natural ideology progression in the presence of lack of moral base, but perceived high ground based on life burdon easing "victim status" thinking.. OR, the easiest way the dems could start losing was created by the (known) funders and bosses of the American political system; and of course that is the big money that has thrived on short term gain at everybody else's expense for some decades now.

Outside entities influencing our election with B.S. articles about identity politics indeed.

Are any of you lefties------especially the straight white male lefties who are advocating for the promotion to the top of others in society who do not seem to understand the concept of equal rights, at this time, at the expense of the rights of a particular group, themselves-----ready to start speaking up to fix the party that after Bush should not have lost for quite a while? Maybe make it the party of common sense equal rights and the American worker again? If not, you rightfully (no pun) should lose.

Real moral of story? We desperately need more political parties. We need a strong Independant party. We need a party (or 3) that force us away from identity politics and have a mix of pro-american economy, and pro-worker economics. There has never, ever been a better time to be an Independant.
You're all over the place with this post.

Republicans passed the tax bill, in case you forgot.

Your best bet at this point is let your idiocy fall into obscurity by refusing to double down on the idiot. I know you think you can save face, but you cant.

The poster you replied wasnt talking about republicans or democrats, but right-wingers.

You should take your own advice Rod. But I know you won't being that most of your post history is built around self evident idiocy combined with inaccurate emotional responses to posters that offend your delicate sensibilities. Your pseudo intellectual arguments are always amusing to me, as is your inability to capture nuance in a language that is clearly 2nd to you -another obvious indictment on you that I find amusing given all the arguments you find yourself in around here lol.

Also, you get into serious arguments on almost a daily basis about politics on a forum dedicated to shitless men in tights beating each others brains in. So, maybe advising you to not double down on your own idiocy is just a foolish endeavor in the 1st place. I dunno lol

Cheers!

<{outtahere}>

You should take your own advice Rod. But I know you won't being that most of your post history is built around self evident idiocy combined with inaccurate emotional responses to posters that offend your delicate sensibilities. Your pseudo intellectual arguments are always amusing to me, as is your inability to capture nuance in a language that is clearly 2nd to you -another obvious indictment on you that I find amusing given all the arguments you find yourself in around here lol.

Also, you get into serious arguments on almost a daily basis about politics on a forum dedicated to shitless men in tights beating each others brains in. So, maybe advising you to not double down on your own idiocy is just a foolish endeavor in the 1st place. I dunno lol

Cheers!

<{outtahere}>

elliot-jay-oneill.jpg

Its fun to see right wing monkeys complain about identity politics when they are the ones who started it all. Centuries of racist whites dividing people and treating groups poorly because of their identity (their race, their sex, their orientation).

Inb4 "B-b-but that doesn't c-count!"

Are black people of today responsible for slavery because African's captured and sold other Africans to Europeans? Are black people today responsible for slavery because some black people actually owned slaves in America too?

Are black people of today responsible for slavery because African's captured and sold other Africans to Europeans? Are black people today responsible for slavery because some black people actually owned slaves in America too?
No.

Seano should be forever indebted to you for substituting his unsupported claim with a hilariously immature, mouth-breathing partisan rant because I presented the, fairly objective in my opinion and certainly undisputed so far, opinion that the Obama administration was pragmatic and toed the line on "identity" issues. And that's compared against a Republican Party that spent 8 years predicting white genocide, saying gay marriage was going to lead to bestiality, harping about Wars on Christmas and law enforcement, making dog shit claims about Sharia Law (see, millions of shares on FB of dog shit claim of a Sharia Law federal judge getting fired by Trump in the ---nonexistent--- "22nd district court of appeals), and randomly passing laws saying transgendered persons couldn't take shits where they wanted to.

As per usual, you're an idiot (that's PC for "tard"). And to think I pulled punches and gave you the benefit of the doubt when you outed yourself as having hilariously gone to a shit-tier welfare beneficiary-factory law school that preys on for-profit college graduates and naive law enforcement officers who go $200k in debt for a useless degree that lets them say "hurr durr I'm a lawyer!" while everyone else uncomfortably looks at one another.

Also LOL @ merely asking Seano to back up his statement with actual events instead of just saying "the left used identity politics" and expecting us to accept it is "cry-baby bullshit" while you angrily menstruate over it.

I got in to U of D Mercy.. I went to the better school for my situation. Same bar exam, and same curriculum and education. You wouldn't know.

100k in debt. So yeah, you weren't too far off.

Btw, I never heard of you before the last couple weeks of seeing your insane far left consistent wrongness. You are constantly wrong.

Now, you are asking somebody to explain how the left has been into identity politics? You're insane.

You're all over the place with this post.

Republicans passed the tax bill, in case you forgot.

You can't figure out which side I'm completely on, because they have dumbed you down and brainwashed you to think that a person' thinking can only be left or right. I criticised both sides, and you can't even understand how that works..

I got in to U of D Mercy.. I went to the better school for my situation. Same bar exam, and same curriculum and education. You wouldn't know.

100k in debt. So yeah, you weren't too far off.

Btw, I never heard of you before the last couple weeks of seeing your insane far left consistent wrongness. You are constantly wrong.

Now, you are asking somebody to explain how the left has been into identity politics? You're insane.

I don't give a shit about the misled normative opinions of the law equivalent of a DeVry University grad.

Whether you are "constantly wrong," I do not know, but I tend to doubt it since I don't recall you as being among the most unreasonable posters here. What I do know is that, even when you are right, you are still expressing the opinion of a dumb person.

I don't give a shit about the misled normative opinions of the law equivalent of a DeVry University grad.

Whether you are "constantly wrong," I do not know, but I tend to doubt it since I don't recall you as being among the most unreasonable posters here. What I do know is that, even when you are right, you are still expressing the opinion of a dumb person.

Look, the left has gone off the far deep end in identity politics. That being your side which you are undyingly loyal (which is the true stupidity) to, you may want to at least acknowledge what everybody knows is hurting what you think are your interests.

TS is one of the worst posters on the website

You're too stupid to understand posts with depth, and are mad at a white person who sees through the total bullcrap and calls it like is. You can hear my lack of fear, and it bothers you. In real life, it makes people like you like me. Don't be scared little boy.

You're too stupid to understand posts with depth, and are mad at a white person who sees through the total bullcrap and calls it like is. You can hear my lack of fear, and it bothers you. In real life, it makes people like you like me. Don't be scared little boy.

Lol at you posting anything with depth

I remember your most classic thread with depth. How you mocked your grade school children and their friends for never being In a Fight before

Your depth is so deep I can't get down to that level of depth

Lol at you posting anything with depth

I remember your most classic thread with depth. How you mocked your grade school children and their friends for never being In a Fight before

Your depth is so deep I can't get down to that level of depth

Yes, a room full of 14 year olds where not one of them had ever been in a fight is really weird. In the first world, a "fight" growing up didn't lead to preteens shooting each other like nonhumans, or people (generally) getting seriously hurt. It is odd to go from the 90s, where literally every person got into a couple fights growing up, to the 10's where literally none did.. In the same area. That's an odd change.

You can play holier than thou, but it's ignorance. Your neighborhood likely had horrid violence and people getting killed, I can understand you not understanding the unwritten fight rules of the burbs where murders didn't happen and a fight was the end of it. You don' understand how certain violence can exist without destroying an area and lives. Fights in the burbs among kids just taught them about consequences, and that sometimes you had to back up what you said. Nobody was dumb enough to start shooting, however. It's the little things that make huge differences in areas.

Last edited:
Yes, a room full of 14 year olds where not one of them had ever been in a fight is really weird. In the first world, a "fight" growing up didn't lead to preteens shooting each other like nonhumans, or people (generally) getting seriously hurt. It is odd to go from the 90s, where literally every person got into a couple fights growing up, to the 10's where literally none did.. In the same area. That's an odd change.

You can play holier than thou, but it's ignorance. Your neighborhood likely had horrid violence and people getting killed, I can understand you not understanding the unwritten fight rules of the burbs where murders didn't happen and a fight was the end of it. You don' understand how certain violence can exist without destroying am area and lives. Fights in the burbs among kids just taught them about consequences, and that sometimes you had to back up what you said. Nobody was dumb enough to start shooting, however. It's the little things that make huge differences in areas.

Lol this is the posting of someone with depth

Back