Legacy 51

Anyone know why they never have lines for the first couple of fights? Not like its hard to find footage of Tateki Matsuda

Lol at the scores being read. 39-38

Umm, 39-38 scores? I'm confused. Will just assume he meant 29-28's.

Anyone know why they never have lines for the first couple of fights? Not like its hard to find footage of Tateki Matsuda

The early main card fights on Legacy FC or RFA cards rarely feature fighters that experienced.

upload_2016-2-5_21-59-49.png

Asplund's last 9 fights. I actually placed a bet on this gentleman. Against a guy who's 11-1. What the hell is wrong with me?

That shovel left hook from Joe Ellenberger is nice. Good variety with the hands as well, not bad at all. Another fun fight.

Mkess i know. When i saw his record there was no way i could back him

Mkess i know. When i saw his record there was no way i could back him

Oh and I also see he's 0-1 vs opponents with the last name "East" already.

Maybe the East he's fighting tonight will trip and run into the cage head first and KO himself.

I'm retarded.

Judges gonna score this one 7-4, 100-0, and 1.9-(-)5.

This fight coming wont be pretty. I hope asplund somehow gets top control cuz he big!!

This fight coming wont be pretty. I hope asplund somehow gets top control cuz he big!!

LOL he's gonna get murdered. I hope I'm wrong.

But I'm not.

40 years old too is Asplund?

Man, its so tempting just dropping 600 to win a hundred on East lol

Sorry mkess lol

I wish I had balls. Fat 40 year old vs legit prospect East. I know its suppose to be not smart to lay that juice, but fucking A that was predictable.

Regretting the small flyer on Volkman.

Back