Legalize Roids!! Let them bang bro

To juice or not to juice that is the question

• Total voters

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Personally I'm tired of seeing these fights cancelled because guys are getting popped for being dirty. It's fucked up a few cards pretty bad where I wasn't even interested in paying for the card after the fight was canceled.

<mma3>

Hearken back to a time when fighters were all on the juice, in fact juiced to the gills and the fights were extraordinary. I'm talking the age of Pride. That was a golden age for MMA, in fact I would go so far to say that was the platform that launched MMA into what it is today. Obviously the UFC is the standard for all things MMA but this is a completely separate topic.

:meow:

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/pride-contract-stated-fighters-could-use-steroids/

There's all kinds of benefits to these guys juicing. They recover faster, it prolongs careers and if it was legal then the most important factor of all from a fighters perspective would simply be a level playing field. My argument is twofold, fuck these cancelled fights and I want to be entertained and could give a fuck about anything outside of that. We're (those of us actually buying events and not streaming) paying our hard earned dollars for entertainment purposes. I actually think roids produce a better overall product. Lastly, fighters are always going to find a way around the testing, the sports never gonna be totally clean, EVAH. If the fighters don't care about their health I sure as fuck don't. In the words of McGregor, "Dance for me boy"..and who doesn't want to see UberReem on the horse meat and TRTor?

3bca56037df52bd6fdd8bd051dcfeb68.gif

BelfortWanderlei.gif

<mma4>

Can someone explain to me the fucking logic behind the UFC bringing USADA in?The NBA,NFL,all major football leagues don't have any serious testing and they are doing just fine in terms of legitimacy.

Morally i know it is the right thing to do,but i can't see the business logic behind that move...

Of course we all want clean sports, But mma is different. Nobody at 37 can compete with a 27 year old in a professional fight if he is clean. It is just not physically possible.

If the UFC somehow was able to make the sport completely clean, guys would be forced to retire at 33-34, just when we started to notice them, And guys would be fighting once a year because of injuries and overtraining.

The random tests Are not that bad. Most guys find ways to avoid being caught, And professional camps should know how to do it right...but when they start with the biologic passports, They Are all fucked.

Can someone explain to me the fucking logic behind the UFC bringing USADA in?The NBA,NFL,all major football leagues don't have any serious testing and they are doing just fine in terms of legitimacy.

Morally i know it is the right thing to do,but i can't see the business logic behind that move...

It wasn't a smart move from a business standpoint at all. Whats the better product plain and simple? Guys on the juice or off of it?

USADA is good for our sport.
Anyone that wants to watch cheaters go watch the Tour de France or some shit.

So I can understand from a fan perspective why people might want to have PED super hero fighters and athletes, but what about the athletes out there who might not want to take PED's in order to compete because they have health concerns or have issues with it in some way? Should they have to compete against people with this advantage ? Would we have PED and non PED classes of fights ?

TRT should be legal but at therapeutic doses. Keeping a persons testosterone in the normal range would help tremendously. This will help reduce/heal injuries and not have these hulks ruin their livers, kidneys, and hearts.
th
th

Cheat to compete, get fired. It means you're not good enough and should find another job.

So I can understand from a fan perspective why people might want to have PED super hero fighters and athletes, but what about the athletes out there who might not want to take PED's in order to compete because they have health concerns or have issues with it in some way? Should they have to compete against people with this advantage ? Would we have PED and non PED classes of fights ?

In response to your question an emphatic YES! Not to completely dismiss their concerns but c'mon man they already are fighting these guys on the juice. At least if it was legal they would all have the option to do it or not. At least you know what you're getting into, right now you're fighting blind.

Nah dude, I want to see who is the best Martial artist, not who can get the best steroids

Of course we all want clean sports, But mma is different. Nobody at 37 can compete with a 27 year old in a professional fight if he is clean. It is just not physically possible.
maxresdefault.jpg

Ripped steroid freak Daniel Cormier seen here using his imposing phsique to compete with a fighter nearly 10 years his junior.

If he were clean, there isn't a young man in the sport who he can beat.

Back