Legit worried Conor might pull out of Khabib fight

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With the recent report of the UFC being frustrated with Conor's lack of promotion for the fight and having no press conferences currently scheduled because Conor is being difficult, I'm starting to worry that Conor already has his exit plan set up and will pull out close to the fight.

It might be that he's afraid of being in the same building as Khabib after the bus attack incident or it could simply be that Conor realizes that Khabib is a little too much for him. Whatever the reason, this is completely unprofessional of Conor.

Bump this thread when it happens.

wake up- you're dreaming.

when has conor ever pulled out? (of a fight)

or he's concentrating on training, like he did for the Diaz rematch.

Khabib has pulled out of five fights in the UFC.

While thats not impossible in the... 'metaphysical' sense of the word.... How many fights has Connor pulled out of in the past for any reason?

I'm not discussing Khabib. I'm talking about One. Mac. Mcgregor. His fans are so sensitive.
But Conor has never pulled out of a fight whereas Khabib has multiple times.. why aren't you afraid of Khabib pulling out? This is such an obvious troll thread.

Conor haters have been in desperation mode after mocking him for 2 years saying he was too scared to fight Khabib, only for him to of course sign to fight Khabib.

giphy.gif

If your father pulled out we wouldn't have to read this shitty thread

There is only one true pull out merchant in this matchup.

Last thing I’m worried about is him pulling out. He has never done it before.

yes, let's assume something will happen when IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE .

you can say anything about Conor, but he never pulls out of fights.

With the recent report of the UFC being frustrated with Conor's lack of promotion for the fight and having no press conferences currently scheduled because Conor is being difficult, I'm starting to worry that Conor already has his exit plan set up and will pull out close to the fight.

It might be that he's afraid of being in the same building as Khabib after the bus attack incident or it could simply be that Conor realizes that Khabib is a little too much for him. Whatever the reason, this is completely unprofessional of Conor.

Bump this thread when it happens.
Khabib pulls out, Conor is over the bull shit

Why are you worried? Does this affect your life in any way? If you are legitimately worried about your entertainment, mayhaps you are using your mental energy to worry about the wrong things in your life.

Edit: Also, what everybody else has said. One dude has pulled out of fights half a dozen times, the other has never pulled out of a fight, even against his first 'wrestler test' (Mendes) with only two weeks to prepare for him and an injured knee. And again... so what if he does? You going to lose sleep about it?

Conor has fought one of the best boxers of all time with 0 prior boxing matches. I doubt he'll put of a an MMA fight that he has a very good chance of winning.

Can't stand Conor but he'll be there on fight night

he wont pull out, he just doesn't wanna whore himself out for the ufc when he doesnt need to

people don't need a press tour to watch this fight. he's already made a name for himself and people invested themselves in this fight long before it was made

why do a bunch of press when you can focus on training more or recovery?

Uh...or the obvious scenario: Conor fights khabib with little to no media obligations. It may not have as much hype as it would otherwise, but this is how we get the best of both men. Pure focus and training,

Back