Lennox Lewis Ringwalk video [ never saw any boxer lwalk like this]

OMG...daemonarch.... been awhile since I've seen you post here.

Don't be mad at me, Seano.
it was technically bumped in another thread.

To sum it up, He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

Don't be mad at me, Seano.
it was technically bumped in another thread.

I wouldn't worry too much. A technical bump is not offensive act, at least by sherdawgs standards. It is actually antithesis to classical bump - a chilled out and intelligent way to share some lulz...

Well thank sweet goodness!

You hear that, Seano! You've got nothing on me this time, pal.

Just a good ol' fashion technical bump. By no means an offensive act.... even by sherdawg standards. This is the definition of the antithesis of your more classical bump....

I always found Lennox to be a gentlemen and a great representative of the sport. He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

lennox has always been a brute thats exactly what i would expect from a boxer (thank god they took down the video) a loud mouthed vapid guy, the defintion of what a boxer should be atleast by eastside boxing standards

Damn account terminated. But yep, i recall Lewis' entrance walk, he looked hypnotized to say the least.

Damn account terminated. But yep, i recall Lewis' entrance walk, he looked hypnotized to say the least.

One could say he was almost chilled out.

To be fair, he just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

How great was Lennox Lewis?

-- Was chilled out, cool and remote, possessing an intellectual dexterity and mental clarity surpassing the pugilists of his era.
-- Achieved an image which was the polar opposite of the typical stereotype associated with the brutal art of fisticuffs.
-- When judged by the perspectives common amongst denizens of the just-bleed crowd, the above statements hold true.

L'affaire avec Lennox Lewis, c'est qu'y'a juste l'air d'un gars intelligent, ben relaxe,

Le truc avec Lennox Lewis, c'est qu'il para

Back