Lennox Lewis Ringwalk video [ never saw any boxer lwalk like this]

I'm as chill as someone I can't quite think of their name right now... Boxer, HW I think...

Has to be an intelligent guy... if I think of a name I'll let you know...

An intelligent and chilled out guy? Sounds like the antithesis of what a boxer should be, really...

I can't tell you how many countless night I have been watching this video. Coffee cup after coffee cup, rewind after rewind. This whole time analyzing Lennox face trying to decipher his "look" and after so many view I have come to the conclusion that He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards.

I can't tell you how many countless night I have been watching this video. Coffee cup after coffee cup, rewind after rewind. This whole time analyzing Lennox face trying to decipher his "look" and after so many view I have come to the conclusion that He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards.

A sharp observation and I must admit I never saw it that way....interesting

On the other hand I came to think that I saw a couple of Mike Tyson documentaries in which he appear to be rather chilled out and intelligent guy. Which brought me to think if he is faking it or may actually be a genuine antithesis to what boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

Can someone name the kind of person that would symbolize the antithesis of a boxer?

I sure can't.

Btw, thanks Barman...

Barman is a can. the antithesis of what I am. At least by my standards.

The MC stands for Massive Can.

gatti_gamache.gif

Bill Stoddart @VancouverBilly
Follow

I paid $70 to watch the #Pacquiao fight and was ripped off by the judges... #bradley really? Worst decision in boxing history!

I hated those things.

Wasn't there a scene at the end where these things melt the bad guys??

Back