Lennox Lewis Ringwalk video [ never saw any boxer lwalk like this]

yeah,bad enough to be in the movie in the first place,but then that too.

He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

Lennox looked at that fight as vindication for being overshadowed for most of his career by Tyson. He was clearly more prepared and mentally ready than any other time.

Lennox looked at that fight as vindication for being overshadowed for most of his career by Tyson. He was clearly more prepared and mentally ready than any other time.

He seemed sort of chilled out, in fact.

He seemed sort of chilled out, in fact.

He had a funny way about him, I saw that body-language as more focused than chilled. He looked full on chilled out before Rahman I and Vitali, but much more focused before Ruddock, Golota, Rahman II and Tyson.

He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

Oh this!! Are we going down the route of athletic and explosive now?

Leave the second adjective out this time given what he's going through.

Hasn't been bumped since 2014?

I'm posting in a forum staffed with space fa@@o$'s

He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards.....and is also British. The country with only classy boxing gentlemen.

I once asked my father. "Father, why must we stay up all night to support this Canadian imposter?"

He turned and looked me in the eye and said, "son, He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards."

I once asked my father. "Father, why must we stay up all night to support this Canadian imposter?"

He turned and looked me in the eye and said, "son, He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards."
Yep. Always like Lewis too. He was just the antithesis of what a boxer should be. Intelligent. Chilled out.

Well, you know, by the standards of this site anyway.

I dunno about you guys but..

Well based upon the chilled out nature of Sherdawg and the standards of what a boxer should be, he looks like an intelligent antithesis.

Back