Media Leon Edwards asks odd, out of the blue question

If french then maybe partly Algerian immigrant.

Algerians have only been in France in significant numbers since the 70s. She wouldn't have Algerian ancestry from that.

She literally is Italian. Italians get a dark tan, they lived close to the equator and came from Spain

They live nowhere near the equator. The equator is along central Africa. Italians comes from Spain? Are you retarded?

Yes they do lmao. It’s known Italians can get very tan

It's 'tanned', not 'tan'. And no, they don't. Watching Americans gives their opinions on the world after they learn about it from the internet is always hilarious. And there's a difference between "very dark" and simply having a tan. There should be laws against Americans talking about the rest of the world. It's so fucking mind-numbing and cringeworthy.

They live nowhere near the equator. The equator is along central Africa. Italians comes from Spain? Are you retarded
lol you clearly don’t understand where and how they evolved and migrated. They can have dark skin. Do people in the Middle East not have dark skin? Are Spanish people not dark skin since they’re from Spain?

Southern Italians are known to be able to get very tan skin.
IMG_0571.jpeg

Last edited:
lol you clearly don’t understand where and how they evolved and migrated.

What on earth are you babbling on about?

They can have dark skin

That's not what you originally said. You said they "usually have dark skin". No, they don't. They usually have a skin tone no different from other Europeans.

Do people in the Middle East not have dark skin?

We're not talking about middle-easterners. Stay on topic.

Are Spanish people not dark skin since they’re from Spain?

LOL like I said, Americans get their knowledge of the world from the internet and their own fantasies. No, Spaniards don't have dark skin. If there are dark skin people in Spain who have Spanish names, they'll be gypsies.

You have no knowledge of the world whatsoever. But you act like you do. Classic American arrogance.

Just stop posting. You're so stupid and ignorant of the world, it's unbearable.

What on earth are you babbling on about?

That's not what you originally said. You said they "usually have dark skin". No, they don't. They usually have a skin tone no different from other Europeans.

We're not talking about middle-easterners. Stay on topic.

LOL like I said, Americans get their knowledge of the world from the internet and their own fantasies. No, Spaniards don't have dark skin. If there are dark skin people in Spain who have Spanish names, they'll be gypsies.

You have no knowledge of the world whatsoever. But you act like you do. Classic American arrogance.

Just stop posting. You're so stupid and ignorant of the world, it's unbearable.
Dark skin doesn’t mean black. Very tan skin is considered dark or olive. You do realize Hispanics and all Latin people come from Spain right?

Dark skin doesn’t mean black. Very tan skin is considered dark or olive

You said Italians usually have "dark skin". Italians never have dark skin. Dark skin is what you'll find in MENA and across Asia. Italians rarely even have olive skin. It's a myth. You get your knowledge of the world from the internet and fantasy stereotypes.

You do realize Hispanics and all Latin people come from Spain right?
'Hispanics' and 'Latin people' are terms used by Americans to refer to people of Latin American descent who are usually mixed with darker-skinned people such as the Native populations of the Americas and sub-Saharan Africans, hence their darker features. Spaniards (people actually from Spain) look nothing like the average Mexican, Cuban, Venezuelan, Puerto Rican etc etc.

'Hispanics' and 'Latin people' are terms used by Americans to refer to people of Latin American descent who are usually mixed with darker-skinned people such as the Native populations of the Americas and sub-Saharan Africans, hence their darker features. Spaniards (people actually from Spain) look nothing like the average Mexican, Cuban, Venezuelan, Puerto Rican etc etc.
Except they do have similar facial features. Some Spaniards have the same skin color as any other Hispanic or Latino. I’m not sure what your argument is

You said Italians usually have "dark skin". Italians never have dark skin. Dark skin is what you'll find in MENA and across Asia. Italians rarely even have olive skin. It's a myth. You get your knowledge of the world from the internet and fantasy stereotypes.
Italians can get very dark lol. Southern Italy and Sicilians are known to have olive tan skin.

Except they do have similar facial features.

No, they don't. And you're changing the argument from skin tone to facial features now. How could they, when the average Latin American is 'mestizo' and Spaniards have no indigenous American ancestry?

Some Spaniards have the same skin color as any other Hispanic or Latino.

You're insufferable. I said Spaniards look nothing like the average Mexican, Cuban, Venezuelan, Puerto Rican etc etc. Keyword: average.

I’m not sure what your argument is

Well I'd keep that to yourself if I were you because all you're doing by saying that is proving how stupid you are.

Italians can get very dark lol

You're just repeating yourself. They can't get very dark at all. Very dark is Indian. They can get a tan, which most Europeans can. You're proving nothing.

Southern Italy and Sicilians are known to have olive tan skin.

"are known to"... weasel words. lol

FxTBj4HXgAQ5Nq_.png

No, they don't. And you're changing the argument from skin tone to facial features now. How could they, when the average Latin American is 'mestizo' and Spaniards have no indigenous American ancestry?

You're insufferable. I said Spaniards look nothing like the average Mexican, Cuban, Venezuelan, Puerto Rican etc etc. Keyword: average.

Well I'd keep that to yourself if I were you because all you're doing by saying that is proving how stupid you are.
They all come from the same place dummy

They all come from the same place dummy

No they don't. Spaniards come from Spain. Latin Americans come from Latin America and are mixed with Native and sub-Saharan African, on average. You're so dumb. lol

Back