'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

Lesnar is only using whey protein powder.

What?

Feel better about his physical stature? Given he can beat the ever loving fuck out of 95% of men walking this planet no matter if they have a larger physical stature or not? I'm sure he doesn't need to tell himself anything.
That thought process may apply to most tiny pros, but not Count Autism.

I'm sure his stature doesn't bother him at all.

The “ninja” was around his size so I’m not sure how it’s really applicable. Nam Phans swift KO of some fatty in a gymnasium was far more impressive.

Dominick Cruz is by far the most intelligent and knowledgeable mma analyst we've had to date. Add to the equation the fact that he is also one of the greatest bantamweight champions to have ever competed and everyone of you gutter-snipes should be giving him the knob-slobbering he rightfully deserves.

I love how people think USADA is credible when they essentially allowed Lesnar to roid just so the UFC could make money off UFC 200.

Sure he popped after, but to me that was just a cover up to the blatant screwjob Dana White did to Mark Hunt. Threw him in there with a roided gorilla.

The “ninja” was around his size so I’m not sure how it’s really applicable. Nam Phans swift KO of some fatty in a gymnasium was far more impressive.
Doesn't matter. Dominick handled 'The Ninja' just like he would have if he was 6'5 and 240 lbs.

He probably paid some chemist to tweek one of the newest designer steroids which makes it impossible for usada to find it. Hence why he only gets caught for PCT products.

Whole lot of offended manlets in this thread. 3 at least.
I point out that he's statistically an average or larger individual, and your fat ass wants to rag on him cuz you have 100 lbs of body fat on most people.

I point out that he's statistically an average or larger individual, and your fat ass wants to rag on him cuz you have 100 lbs of body fat on most people.
It’s called karate fat, and it provides natural cushion against otherwise devastating strikes!

I doubt it , USADA credibility took a hit when they gave him a pass for UFC 200. I don't think there is enough hush money to make them look the other way this time around.
If they do turn a blind eye and it does end up coming to light that he juiced I hope DC raises a massive stink about it.

Back