'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

Pshhh!!....I know all natty when I see him...

Inb4 we ask why did Lesnar lose so much weight and then people will say *He's training for cardio and MMA, not for bodybuilding*. That's the exact samething they were saying when both him and Carwin started to shrink.

HW new breed

Cruz had been riddled with injury and is very smart. He would be on the top of my list of dopers who game the system.
Injury riddled should be the sign hes not. Lebron played everygame this season n playoffs. 13 years in the league with no major injury. Prolific doper. Thats a huge difference in a clean and dirty athlete.

That has got to be the worst tattoo ever. Like a giant dick in between big tits.
20120505_jla_aa9_731.0.jpg

C level peanut butter jellyfish manlet cannot comprehend why an A level ubermensch can have godly natty physique. Nothing to see.

https://www.mmanews.com/dominick-cruz-brock-lesnar-doping/

When Lesnar’s history of alleged doping was brought up, Cruz told hosts that he believes the heavyweight may still be taking performance enhancing drugs.

maxresdefault.jpg

“Absolutely. One hundred percent,” Cruz said. “If he makes it to the fight I’d be shocked. And I just mean that because USADA is the toughest anti-doping system there is on planet Earth, and that guy is absolutely doping. Period. No ifs, ands or buts about it. And he’s not been in mixed martial arts, so of course he’s been doing that stuff. How they’re going to get him to be clean on fight night is beyond me.”

Brock-Lesnar-steroids.jpg

Listen Dominic

Hes a jacked white boy..
Deal with it!!

Of course he is doping...He is probably gonna get exempt by USADA again as well by saying he is coming out of nowhere to fight again.

Except this time, he will cycle properly and not get caught.

the numbers say otherwise. not even 1% of the roster has popped for steroids.

not sure why you single out "steroids"

if you say "prohibited substances" its far more than 1%, its closer to 7%

and if you go by division.. hell, nearly 20% of heavyweights have now tested positive under USADA

Pe4LJ4B.png

Injury riddled should be the sign hes not. Lebron played everygame this season n playoffs. 13 years in the league with no major injury. Prolific doper. Thats a huge difference in a clean and dirty athlete.
no, that's retarded. some people are just more injury prone than others. todd duffee is a great example. jacked up on steroids, but still quite injury prone. and many others. ronaldo (footballer) great example. jacked up on PEDs like every footballer (and every high level athlete), but still had 2 ACL injuries in a row

DC could be making a mistake if he decides to wait for Brock. His March date isn't far away in fight years, and if Brock gets caught, for which the odds are solid, he's left to 1 payday.

Nice going, way to throw a fellow mma fighter under the bus.

DC could be making a mistake if he decides to wait for Brock. His March date isn't far away in fight years, and if Brock gets caught, for which the odds are solid, he's left to 1 payday.
That date isn't set in stone. DC may have invented it just to negotiate better fights with the UFC.

Remember when people on here used to play the "weightlifter" card and said "if you think Brock is on steroids it shows you don't work out" and all that bullshit?

Good times.

That date isn't set in stone. DC may have invented it just to negotiate better fights with the UFC.

It's his 40th b-day, the date he promised his family to retire. But I agree, these retirement dates and even retiring don't mean much in combat sports. Too many comebacks, great fighters who can't stay retired. DC has enough money to live a good life and he'd still coach, so I think particularly with him it depends on his will to compete.

Back