'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

I believe 95% of fighters are doping. Cruz i believe is in the 5% of those who arent. He also beat TJ and is the bantamweight GOAT. And of course lesnar is doping. 100%
Cruz isn't doping but he gets his advantage from a massive weight difference between his everyday weight and what class he fights in.

Still GOAT BW and TAM Killer

Last edited:
I believe 95% of fighters are doping. Cruz i believe is in the 5% of those who arent. He also beat TJ and is the bantamweight GOAT. And of course lesnar is doping. 100%
Less than 95,peds cost a lot of money, and most fighters on ufc roster are getting less than 100k/year

cYY191O.jpg

i must be secretly confused about my sexuality cause it looks like a dong....

Maybe the tattoo artist was confused, too
<seedat>

he tested positive for a fertility medication, not steroids you goof

hCG or hMG is for making your balls bigger while on steroids (because they become tiny on steroids due to no longer having to function). It is also used for conceiving children on steroids, or on steroids just before you come off to aid in getting your natural production back online as soon as possible.

He's probably using it for the first or second reason. Brock very likely never comes off steroids, he's "blast and cruising" for life. If he ever came off he'd lose a lot of size, he's way past his genetic limit. I think HGH can mitigate that though and allow you to keep gains you make past your genetic limit... But still, pretty sure a pro athlete would be blast and cruising.

Of course he is, here is why: he can just fight once every year or two, get a big payday, laugh at the fine/suspension, comes back again in another year or two. He's not only cheating, he's not making a secret of it, everyone knows he's doing it and they're basically allowing it for the sake of making a big PPV fight.

They tried to get him clean before at UFC 200. He came back more ripped than before some 5 years later. It was obvious. He was given a special 1 month USADA waiver. He couldn't even test clean for a month. Lol. Back in the day he used but he had at least pass the easy athletic commission piss tests. He was still ripped but obviously softer in his prior UFC days. UFC 200 he was obviously juiced to the gills more so than ever before in his career imo.

He's already been looking extremely soft lately. He's gonna feel like crap. You don't take a guy who's been using peds for over 20 years and tell him just to STOP. It's actually kind of abusive. It's almost the same way as taking a 20 year heroin user and saying ok, no more heroin for you. No. That's not how it's done. They gradually get you off with methadone and suboxeone. Which can take up to a year or longer. That's why I felt bad for Vitor when they just outlawed TRT. He deflated and looked like a welterweight over night it seemed.

There should be a USADA program that helps prior drug cheats get off the drugs. People don't understand the physical effects of ceasing to use peds as well as the psychological. Stephen Bonnar kinda open up on the mental aspect of it. It's a big deal.

nah, there should be an USADA program to help fighters who were cheated by PED users and lost.

It's a knuckleduster / dagger and if when you look at that you see a giant dick I think that really says something about you.

yeah right. usually daggers don't have veins and have a pointy end, not a round one. what you are refusing to see might say something about what you repress man, but it's ok, let it go

well, yeah, it doesn't take a degree in bro sciences to see that

Brock Lesnar is probably capable of laying some serious pipe with the amount of testosterone he’s taken.

Yeah probably but he’s not exactly the cliche sensitive lover from a romance novel.

He’s probably about a 4 because he’s not a vagina but the main reason to be jealous of Lesnar is his bank balance, though he’s making serious sacrifices to make that paper.

The amount of money, prestige and celebrity contacts that girl has, even if you don't find her personally attractive you know she is going to be banging 9s and 10s with ease.

More like the wealth and contacts may result in 'her' being able to get a head and body transplant.. The 'she' could potentially bang 2's

they'll grant him an exemption to make $$...at least thats my theory. which if they do is disgusting
I doubt it , USADA credibility took a hit when they gave him a pass for UFC 200. I don't think there is enough hush money to make them look the other way this time around.

Fair point.

Pardon my ignorance but what did happen?
He joined the pool like five days ago

Rumours of him joining the pool months ago and being tested in secret were bollocks

It's a knuckleduster / dagger and if when you look at that you see a giant dick I think that really says something about you.
Don't be silly. That is a penis with sword like features.

It has pulsing veins on it, for fucks sake. And a head.

Show me a picture of a knuckleduster/dagger with veins and a head.

Either brock subconsciously loves cock, his tattoo artist trolled the shit out of him for being a douche, or he's just too stupid to pick and place a quality sword tattoo.

Damn he would be banned from sherdog for that shit

They tried to get him clean before at UFC 200. He came back more ripped than before some 5 years later. It was obvious. He was given a special 1 month USADA waiver. He couldn't even test clean for a month. Lol. Back in the day he used but he had at least pass the easy athletic commission piss tests. He was still ripped but obviously softer in his prior UFC days. UFC 200 he was obviously juiced to the gills more so than ever before in his career imo.

He's already been looking extremely soft lately. He's gonna feel like crap. You don't take a guy who's been using peds for over 20 years and tell him just to STOP. It's actually kind of abusive. It's almost the same way as taking a 20 year heroin user and saying ok, no more heroin for you. No. That's not how it's done. They gradually get you off with methadone and suboxeone. Which can take up to a year or longer. That's why I felt bad for Vitor when they just outlawed TRT. He deflated and looked like a welterweight over night it seemed.

There should be a USADA program that helps prior drug cheats get off the drugs. People don't understand the physical effects of ceasing to use peds as well as the psychological. Stephen Bonnar kinda open up on the mental aspect of it. It's a big deal.

TOOOO fucking baddd.. Should of never started in the FIRST place.. This way of thinking will ruin the sport

If you wanna take the risk to be on PEDS for majority of your career KNOWING its illegal, Then cry about shit not being fair you and that youshould be WEENED off peds?!??! "my mind AND body is weak now" its the price you gotta pay

Gotta pay the cost to be the boss man

And Heroin addicts arent hitting/kicking each other in the head for a living. they have addiction and substance abuse problems that deals with internal conflict most of the time. Ped users are taking something with the intent to help them beat the shit out of another human being. I mean unless PEDs get you feeling like your floating on a cloud of love all the time i dont see the comparison

I mean it's obvious. Either he'll get off the stuff and fight clean or pay USADA off.

Never heard this before. Tweet Ariel so he can place it tweet this for the masses.

Well I mean... he is

Cruz isn't really blowing up his spot he's just stating something everyone knows

Especially since Brock has been off doing the fake wrassling. Probably on some real good gear

Not sure what his game plan for USADA is but I'm sure he'll figure something out

Even if that something is fight, fail again and then claim he'll "get to the bottom of this"

Back