Let’s be honest about Conor...

He doesn’t have any pride and deserved that beating after the fight was over and here is why: He hit Khabib behind the head with as many elbows as could and they were all illegal ones. He kneed him in the face as hard as he could illegally also! At least the guy who nailed him from the back had more honor than him and punched on the side of his face! Watch the tape! Honestly how could you respect Conor after all those blatant fouls?

if u ain't cheating u ain't trying, Conor did nothing wrong

Fits the character

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1542374046444.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542374046444.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 13
  • FB_IMG_1542374049554.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542374049554.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 12
He doesn’t have any pride and deserved that beating after the fight was over and here is why: He hit Khabib behind the head with as many elbows as could and they were all illegal ones. He kneed him in the face as hard as he could illegally also! At least the guy who nailed him from the back had more honor than him and punched on the side of his face! Watch the tape! Honestly how could you respect Conor after all those blatant fouls?

You're a tad late...

I'm surprised that all of the cheating got put to one side. Conor's lucky that the brawl happened, TBH, it took away from being dominated even when cheating.

ADD TO HIS CHEATING >>

HE IS A TAPOUT BEEEEEEEOTCH AND CUR

BUT,,,BECAUSE OF HIS BULLLLLLLLLSHIT ABILITY

HE IS A MONEY MAKER
and older man calls professional fighter tapout beotch....all caps. shameless.

What "reality" are you talking about? That he could get beat? I don't think that particular reality hit him that particular night, considering he's lost a few times before. Do you think he realized that he isn't capable of beating Khabib? No chance. I bet he still believes he would - at least could - win a rematch.
That this is not always "just business" for everyone.

This is the terminology Here. It really is as bad as I always thought. It's like being sentenced to gay sex for the rest of my life.

-OG for lifer.

Back