Let’s be honest if Rogan fights Mike Jackson...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He would be either KO’d or tapping at the end of round 1 at best! Do you guys think he has a chance at all?

No way dude he'd pull a taekwondo thrispinning question mark kick while blazing

I know that cause i listen to his podcast all the time there's no way he'd lose

If he had Schaub in his corner he would have a better chance

I think youd be surprised

Not sure if serious, Rogan takes him down and gets a submission in round 1

Let's not get it twisted

Joe is more skilled than Mike Jackson, everywhere, and probably tougher. Joe is a beast, no doubt about that. The machine isnt lying when it shows Rogan has by far the most powerful kicks of anybody in the UFC.

That being said, dude is 50, and on all kinds of ish that would fail a USADA test. And he'd gas out in under a round most likely.

We really don't know how the fuck Joe would do.

And that's the REAL honest truth. I can't see him being worse than CM Punk though.

Also Joe would never pass a drug test.

What would happen if a guy who never fought faced a guy who's 50/50?

You'd get a really sloppy mess of a fight. Stop this nonsense of oh Joe would win easily because he trains. Absurd.

He would be either KO’d or tapping at the end of round 1 at best! Do you guys think he has a chance at all?

Don't be such a cuck hater.

Rogan is a legit bjj blackbelt and also has legit kicks. I wouldn't count him out.

Rogan walks him down, easily blocking those weak punches, takes his ass down, armbars him in seconds.

Lol why do people act like Joe is some badass fighter? He has good kicks but terrible boxing. He has good bjj but we don't know how well he'd adapt it to mma and we haven't seen his wrestling.

He'd most likely get boxed up by Jackson, then gas and get KO'd. He has awful head movement, probably worse than Punk. He's also very slow and stationary from what I've seen. He'd also be at a size disadvantage and hes 50.

Last edited:
Back