Let’s be real. 2 Gorillas fighting ? Who wins

YaWinSumYaLoseSum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The eastern lowland gorilla is a subspecies, the biggest of all primates in the world, inhabits mountain tropical forests and lowland tropical forests.

Vs

The western lowland gorilla is the smallest subspecies, but the body of both genders is robust and powerful. Interesting facts about Gorilla gorilla gorilla.

Imagine if these two powerful animals fought In an octagon lmao I’d pay 65 dollars for that main event alone fuck it

{<jimmies}

The result would too gruesome for pleasure.

Figured you’d say black beast ngannu

giphy.gif

They probably have an explosive bout for 5 seconds,then stop and catch their breath,and take a shit,and they both get dqed by mazagatti for stalling,after which the two gorillas tear him to pieces,leap out of the cage and start to attack the crowd.

First death in the octagon.

They probably have an explosive bout for 5 seconds,then stop and catch their breath,and take a shit,and they both get dqed by mazagatti for stalling,after which the two gorillas tear him to pieces,leap out of the cage and start to attack the crowd.

Hopefully they take out Rogan and Cruz

Who cares? Ronda Rousey and any other MMA fighter including Flyweights would have submit either because both of them aren't professionally trained fighters. Learned this sh*t from my sherdizzles who always drop the knowledge.

Who cares? Ronda Rousey and any other MMA fighter including Flyweights would have submit either because both of them aren't professionally trained fighters. Learned this sh*t from my sherdizzles who always drop the knowledge.
Yup. See royce vs akebono

Back