Let’s be real. 2 Gorillas fighting ? Who wins

The eastern lowland gorilla is a subspecies, the biggest of all primates in the world, inhabits mountain tropical forests and lowland tropical forests.

Vs

The western lowland gorilla is the smallest subspecies, but the body of both genders is robust and powerful. Interesting facts about Gorilla gorilla gorilla.

Imagine if these two powerful animals fought In an octagon lmao I’d pay 65 dollars for that main event alone fuck it

{<jimmies}

If only you lived in the Roman Empire during times of gladiator/beast wars

That ain't no gorilla. Gorillas are solid muscle, not a tall and fat.
Royce taps them all the same. I am sure gorillas in the past have accepted the gracie challenge and realized the potency of gracie jiu jitsu

Royce taps them all the same. I am sure gorillas in the past have accepted the gracie challenge and realized the potency of gracie jiu jitsu

This is a good point. When Gorillaz bang on their chest, that is their submission to the Gracies. While the Nurmagomedovs were wrestling baby bears, the gracies were submitting gorillas in the jungles of Brazil. Now whenever you see a gorilla bang his chest, he isn't saying he is superior, he is saying he is inferior to Gracies.

This is a good point. When Gorillaz bang on their chest, that is their submission to the Gracies. While the Nurmagomedovs were wrestling baby bears, the gracies were submitting gorillas in the jungles of Brazil. Now whenever you see a gorilla bang his chest, he isn't saying he is superior, he is saying he is inferior to Gracies.
its basically a nod and a wink to Rickson. At least 20 of the 400 were primates. If they made gorilla sized gis...

But they dont.

UFC 300 The Food Chain

Killer Whale vs Great White Shark

Silverback Gorilla vs Siberian Tiger

Hippopotamus vs White Rhino

Kodiak Bear vs Crocodile

Mandrill vs Wolverine

Back