Let’s not forget the time Jon “Good Samaritan” Jones foot swept and subdued a robber

Dude had Jon's stash

In retrospect i wonder if a team mate did it and Jon was offered credit to go and get himself some fans

member-berries-sq__41362.1479844436.500.500.jpg

Ah i forgot that. All is now forgiven.

Haha yes. I remember this. When he just won the belt as a young (21?) year old and had his whole life ahead of him with a huge jumpstart. Everybody was joking "WOW! Even outside the cage the man is a hero!"

The sad thing is now that his true colours have been brought to light many times (either that or he is just very very unlucky) in retrospect if this sort of thing actually DID happen no doubt somebody let Jon take the credit for PR most likely a teammate or Greg himself.

That's the Jones of old. New Jones would have helped the robber

<36>
If Jon was such a fucking upstanding citizen we'd have more than just this gem for Jon Jones nutsuckers to pull out of their ass every other week like it's groundhog day

Great PR stunt to get some fans. Greg "go get some fans Jon" Jackson

I dont see any other champions helping out the poor like this

Does anyone remember when Jon first came on the scene and before the Rashad fight he was saying how he told on guys using drugs in college
Rashad trained in Jackson's with Jones previously and called him out saying the truth would come out about Jones and his persona is all an act.

Jones tripped that guy cause he tought he had coke on him.

He only did it because he knew he could tell a cool story afterwards. You know Jones isn't a good human being.

I dont see any other champions helping out the poor like this

Jones trying to be one of those Youtubers who help a homeless man and meet up with him like one or two more times, except Jones probably never talked to this dude again after he filmed this.

Let's not forget the time TS got subbed by a 115lb girl.

He may have a lot of things but a good heart is not one of them.

Jon jones has a far better heart deep down than most of the people talking shit about him on forums like this. This is where hypocrisy truly shines.

People will go out of their way to shit on jones and talk about how he's this terrible human being etc..but you listen to so many of them speak and they're some of the biggest assholes / just shitty humans all around.

He's definitely made some bad mistakes but ya

he's not a bad dude

Far worse humans dominate this forum

I thought this thread was about DC... never forget that sneaky sweep after the headkick

Back