Let’s not forget the time Jon “Good Samaritan” Jones foot swept and subdued a robber

I believe Bill Cosby has a good soul deep down, too. He's just complicated. It's easy to villify him, but it doesn't paint the most accurate picture of who he is. You know what I mean?
Nothing Jones has done compares to being a likely serial rapist. Cosby may have used his fame and persona to become the most horrifically successful rapist that the world is aware of. Be reasonable.

EDIT:
To be clear, I do not think Jones has a good heart. I think he has shown enough to prove that he is selfish, inconsiderate, and careless to the point of causing significant suffering to the people around him. There are a lot of people like this, and many of them are able to improve and learn to be better people. Comparing him to the monster that Cosby's alleged to be is both extreme and unfair.

Last edited:
What Jones did at the accident was inexcusable and yes I think he cheated but from everything else I've seen, Jones actually comes off pretty lighthearted and likeable for an athlete.
He's the lighthearted sociopath.

Hitler loved animals. So what?

And yes, that's a perfectly fair and valid comparison.

And how do you know he's "not a bad dude"? Have you met him personally and hung out with him? I can judge based on what his actions have been. And I'm sorry, but a good person doesn't smash into a pregnant lady's car while on drugs and then flee the scene without even seeing if she's ok.
I believe you can use the information available In many forms to discern who a person actually Is to a degree. The problems and struggles a person has, the mistakes they make and things of that nature tell you things..but often paint a very Inaccurate picture. It's very easy to villify someone and define them by their struggles, mistakes and demons In life..but people are not quite that simple.

And how do you know he's "not a bad dude"? Have you met him personally and hung out with him? I can judge based on what his actions have been. And I'm sorry, but a good person doesn't smash into a pregnant lady's car while on drugs and then flee the scene without even seeing if she's ok.
That said, I have no proof that he genuinely knew the woman was pregnant before he fled the scene. That's the assumption. Nobody knows If that's actually the case though, people are just automatically assuming. The way I view It Is he was probably high as hell, hit the car, panicked and just bounced. He'd have to have probably got up close to see she was even pregnant right? That just seems far more likely to me. But, of course It's easy to just demonize someone when something like that happens.

If It was just a hit and run, would he have gotten nearly as much shit? People probably wouldn't even have cared. But, out of anyone he could have hit..he hit a pregnant woman. That's definitely a case of being In the wrong place at the wrong time. Anyways, who knows. The former just seems far more likely. The dude was high as hell , driving..hit a car knew he was fucked If a cop or anyone seen him In that condition and just bounced.

It depends how bad of a human being you view jones really. It is easy to villify anyone but It doesn't always paint the most accurate picture of who they actually are. Jones Is a complicated human being who's made a lot of mistakes, caught In the wrong place at the wrong time and everything else. I don't think many are able to look beyond the seemingly terrible things a person has done or problems they have. People are more than their struggles but they are often unfairly defined by them. but everything I've seen from him overall leads me to believe that he has a good soul deep down.

That's not something I can say for most people here however. Far from it.

I don't know man. Jones crashed against a person, grabbed his weed and money and then ran away. That's pretty hard to beat.

So much hate for Jon Jones being a bad guy on this forum. He has a good heart people. Don’t you remember the time Jon Jones stopped a robber before his LHW championship fight? Y’all quick to forget when people do good in this world.

What are some other good deed Jon Jones stories?
Lol... even that story is clouded by T-Bol. Jackson says they saw a guy breaking into a car and he shouted at the guy. The guy takes off running and Jackson, Winklejon and jon jones chase him with jones, supposedly, tripping the guy and Jackson and Winklejon holding him down and then they all go "meditate" at some waterfall. The story jones tells has a lady shouting "help, I've been robbed" WHILE HE WAS MEDITATING and he sprang up, chased the guy down and tripped him up, put him in a figure-four leg lock and waited for cops to arrive.

All I can say is, that must have been one hell of a "meditation" they were smoking to both have their stories that screwed up or, as usual, jon jones is full of shit.

That said, I have no proof that he genuinely knew the woman was pregnant before he fled the scene. That's the assumption. Nobody knows If that's actually the case though, people are just automatically assuming. The way I view It Is he was probably high as hell, hit the car, panicked and just bounced. He'd have to have probably got up close to see she was even pregnant right? That just seems far more likely to me. But, of course It's easy to just demonize someone when something like that happens.

If It was just a hit and run, would he have gotten nearly as much shit? People probably wouldn't even have cared. But, out of anyone he could have hit..he hit a pregnant woman. That's definitely a case of being In the wrong place at the wrong time. Anyways, who knows. The former just seems far more likely. The dude was high as hell , driving..hit a car knew he was fucked If a cop or anyone seen him In that condition and just bounced.

He probably didn't know she was pregnant. He probably didn't know it was a woman. Why? Because instead of looking to help someone he just rammed his SUV into he took the scumbag route and fled the scene. None of his actions lead me to believe that he's a good person. He's driving a car all fucked up on something, blows a red light, smashes into an innocent person, and then flees the scene on foot. That's not one mistake. It's a ton. And add that to all the other shitty things he's done that we know about.

I mean this is what his SUV looked like. It wasn't like this was a fender bender he could have killed that woman.

20150427_221400-1.0.0.jpg

Back