"Let go of my hair!" Girl arrested by officers on video. Thoughts?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tell me your thoughts on these videos. I think the female officer was clearly power tripping originally, but the girl lost any leverage she had once she began resisting and fighting the officers.

Also, I think a lot of Mexican-Americans identify with white until something like this happens and she is now screaming racism.

No pepper spray, tazing or clubbing?

I'd say it's a step up from other videos of arrests in the U.S.

Last edited:
No pepper spray, taking or clubbing?

I'd say it's a step up from other videos of arrests in the U.S.

Yea, I say she got off pretty lucky. Cops tase, spray, and shoot people for MUCH, MUCH, less!

What the fuck was the third cop in the second video doing? Guy just wanted to cop a feel but wasn't sure what angle to approach from.

Looks like a shit show, to say the least... but how can we form an opinion without any additional info? Don't even know what the stop was for.

What the fuck was the third cop in the second video doing? Guy just wanted to cop a feel but wasn't sure what angle to approach from.

I think he wanted to help but didn't know where he'd fit in. A "too many chefs in the kitchen" sorta thing!

It's astonishing how awful so many police officers are at their jobs.

You're going to jail, then yanks her arm to pull her out of the car? They need to start firing awful police officers much more often. That woman should not be a police officer, she does not have the temperament for it.

You're going to jail, then yanks her arm to pull her out of the car? They need to start firing awful police officers much more often. That woman should not be a police officer, she does not have the temperament for it.

There isn't much that get cops fired nowadays. Unions are too powerful, DAs are in cahoots with them, and police apologists will make excuses no mater what cops do!

Did she get arrested for speaking assertively at the cop? It looks like the she got arrested for the crime of making the chick cop lose her temper.

But Female Cop Syndrome is a thing tho . Especially among female cops.

It's so true.

Same with awful teachers, awful bureaucrats, awful politicians, awful priests, etc. Sometimes I think that society's worst ills are produced by letting awful people keep their jobs and retain power and influence over people.

Did she get arrested for speaking assertively at the cop? It looks like the she got arrested for the crime of making the chick cop lose her temper.

But Female Cop Syndrome is a thing tho . Especially among female cops.

Yea, cops are just humans, they have egos as well.

If the girl spoke to her calmly she wouldn't have asked her to step out, because the situation did not originally warrant her stepping out, the cop was just pissed off. Similar to the Sandra Bland case, the cop only pulled her out because she didn't put out her cigarette when he asked her to (which he had no right to do).

It's so true.

Same with awful teachers, awful bureaucrats, awful politicians, awful priests, etc. Sometimes I think that society's worst ills are produced by letting awful people keep their jobs and retain power and influence over people.

I think teachers are the only ones in that group that somewhat get punished. I mean, female teachers that rape males get a slap on the wrist, but they at least usually get fired (that's another conversation though).

Difficult to judge because there is a lot missing from the beginning.
But I don't see anything wrong with the arrest itself.
My experience with cops have usually been positive also I am not from the US.
If I would have an issue with how a cop treats me I would complain after not resist arrest.

It's so true.

Yes, fire the shitty ones and pay the good police officers and teachers more money. Both of those professions have some real talent in their ranks, people who deserve to be paid more money for their skills and ability to do a great job. They also have some people who never should have been allowed in the profession.

The cunt deserved it with that attitude, it was hard to get through just 1 minute of her yapping. Sounds like she gave the cop her retarded nickname for herself, instead of her real last name, which is technically providing a false identification which opens the doors for an arrest. But the cop would have never arrested her if she acted like a polite, normal person.

Yall need to not be okay with cops geting mad cause they got verbal demolished.

How the fuck is losing an argument part of the force matrix?

Bitch knew who to pull that shit on too.

Lol, it's also astonishing that there are actually people out there who want cops to be able to fuck people up for being rude.

"Dur, the cunt deserved it for her attitude!" If you don't understand what is so wrong with that kind of statement then you are hopeless.

If you are going to be a lady cop you should have to have short hair. Imagine if that was a real struggle for life. Grab a hold of the hair and swing the bitch around by it. There is a reason there is no hair pulling in the UFC.

That got out of hand quickly. "let go of my hair". Ok....she has resisted your commands up to this point, you really think she will let go of your hair just because you told her to?

Back