"Let go of my hair!" Girl arrested by officers on video. Thoughts?

I have no idea what protocol is, cop told her to get out of the car twice in the span of a few seconds, probably because she felt Luna was playing her for a fool.

Yanking ensued. I dont see it as the end of the world, and at the same time it surely escalated quickly.

At what point do you need to obey police commands?

I say never to fight them physically, right or wrong, they always have the advantage and the system always sides with them.

Can't believe I'm the first to voice this reaction:

photo-1494170959219-cc4354bcc818

That chick got what she deserved. She was being a stupid bratty bitch. Arguing with the police officer, not answering questions, yelling, acting belligerent when she probably wasn't even drunk, not being clear with her identity, possibly providing false information, etc. This won't go anywhere. She showed what a dumb bitch she is when she grabbed the officer's hair, resisted arrest, basically went crazy, etc.

Oh, btw, PANTY SHOT! LOL.

Last edited:
Near as I can tell the chick was being a bitch and then thought it was ok to resist arrest. No sympathy here.

Looks like her friend filmed her assulting a police officer by grabbing the officer's hair for an extended period of time.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cut...ideo-shockingly-violent-arrest-200801337.html

Samantha Alonso Luna was charged with resisting arrest, battery on a peace officer, public intoxication, and providing false identification to a police officer.

Dang. Article says the the lady officer had one of the guy cops cut her hair because Alanso Luna would not let it go. All blaming aside, this chick is mental.

Yes, fire the shitty ones and pay the good police officers and teachers more money. Both of those professions have some real talent in their ranks, people who deserve to be paid more money for their skills and ability to do a great job. They also have some people who never should have been allowed in the profession.
The problem, of course, is numbers. You need a certain amount of police officers and teachers to keep these systems running. To raise the salaries of these professions means the money has to come from somewhere, and it's always in someone's best interests to make that money come from somewhere else. For some departments, that's issuing expensive bullshit traffic citations that are predatory in nature. For others, it's more taxes. In the end, no one is happy with the solution, so nothing gets done.

I'm still not clear on exactly what lead to the arrest.

But lmao at that white girl screaming racism because she happens to be Mexican. Fuck outta here.

I'm still not clear on exactly what lead to the arrest.

But lmao at that white girl screaming racism because she happens to be Mexican. Fuck outta here.

As a white ass Mexican, I resemble that remark.

Her attitude is attrocious. If you wan't to be treated fairly.....first, treat other people with common decency or respect. People have gotten to the point where they don't respect the law. Follow orders, do as your told during a stop and you'll probably be fine. Act like an entitled twat and the outcome will be one you don't like. Not to mention that she was intoxicated and one of the idiots in the car was standing through the sun roof of the car.....yeah, that's not dangerous. Good luck to her in life.

Tell me your thoughts on these videos. I think the female officer was clearly power tripping originally, but the girl lost any leverage she had once she began resisting and fighting the officers.

Also, I think a lot of Mexican-Americans identify with white until something like this happens and she is now screaming racism.

Did I hear her scream your racist as fuck in the third video? LMFAO we all know black people cant be racist. What a silly thing to say lol

lol at that Weekend at Bernie’s cop who jumps in at the end

If you click her twitter account, you will see a link to her Facebook for a gofundme. I'm on my phone now so i cant post it.

Funny thing is, on the first comment, someone posted a screenshot about how she's still lying because her gofundme says this happened on July 16 of this year lol

Back