let me guess cris cyborg nation

She is going to fight a 135lb fighter. Thats my excuse you tool. The bitch walks around 175lbs.

Who has the UFC signed at 145 that she would fight and you would feel happy with? WHO? As Cyborg said, the UFC declined to sign most of the 145'ers that are out there, and even a couple that have been calling her out. Megan Anderson was supposed to be a big fight...but she backed out and lost to Holly Holm instead.

So just pick a name in the UFC's vast women's 145 division for Cyborg to fight, since the Women's 135 Champ is "not enough".

Don't forget that Champs who moved up to challenge, IE Conor/GSP/DC, all beat the heavier Champ. So it's not so easy to beat the smaller guys as you think.

Are you dumb? She has stated she does not want to wait 10 months in between fights. Whether Amanda or anyone else, she wants to fight in September. She said this prior to Amanda saying to do it at 232.

Lol at suggesting Cyborg is ducking anyone.

cris has ducked womanwho could and will beat her.
ufc sent them the offer they wanted and cris went right to twitter crying like she was victim. she must of talked to jon jones about playing that card.

Not necessarily faking an injury, but it just all seems very convenient to her plans.

Nunes may have signed, but it was a contract on HER terms. Cyborg would have signed the fight for Sept, but Nunes didn't sign for that now...did she?

nunes signed the deal the ufc wanted and sent her. so where cris signing it as well. nope she went to twitter crying she the victim again. she must of talked to jon jones about playing that card.

Goddamn you're pathetic. Nunes declined the fight at 228. She also screwed up the fight that would have happened July 7th. Nunes also pulled out of a title fight the day of the event and Cyborg is to blame? SMH.

what nunes did at ufc 213 has nothing to do with cris cyborg ducking nunes now.

cris used ufc 222 as a way to get out of fighting nunes at ufc 226.

Who has the UFC signed at 145 that she would fight and you would feel happy with? WHO? As Cyborg said, the UFC declined to sign most of the 145'ers that are out there, and even a couple that have been calling her out. Megan Anderson was supposed to be a big fight...but she backed out and lost to Holly Holm instead.

So just pick a name in the UFC's vast women's 145 division for Cyborg to fight, since the Women's 135 Champ is "not enough".

Don't forget that Champs who moved up to challenge, IE Conor/GSP/DC, all beat the heavier Champ. So it's not so easy to beat the smaller guys as you think.
You are reaching Turd. Fact is, Cyroid does not belong in the UFC. She needs to cut ties and head to Rizin with her Roided GF.

you all calling Amanda nunes foot injury as total bs right.

and will keep caling nunes as a scared sissy girl right.

the facts are the fight wont happen cause cris will say it 228 or nothing.
Please source whoever called Nunes a sissy. The only argument I see is Cyborg doesn't want to wait 11 months to fight....

So you're a fan of the UFC then and not MMA...right? Cuz women were fighting in MMA for over 2 decades, but I guess since they weren't fighting in the UFC until a few years ago, they don't count to you.

Also, fuck is wrong with you spelling out "hunnit" and "fiddy". Haha It doesn't make you cool and definitely doesn't prove your point any more than the correct spelling.

As long as it triggers you, which it has, i did my job. Back to your rant, WMMA sucks. Rose is talented but she lost her bang-ability when she shaved her head. But Joanna contender tapped to strikes and lost the rematch so she sucks.

cris has ducked womanwho could and will beat her.
ufc sent them the offer they wanted and cris went right to twitter crying like she was victim. she must of talked to jon jones about playing that card.

Again, are you dumb?

She has constantly pushed for fights but nobody accepts. She’s been turned down by numerous fighters time and time again. This is a woman who went to kickboxing to fight Jorina Baars, you think she’s somehow afraid to take on other women who might be a threat in WMMA? She lives to challenge herself.

And again, she said she was ready and wanted to fight in September well before Amanda came out with the signed contract for 232. So her going to twitter happened before the UFC sent the contract, so your post is pretty moot.

As long as it triggers you, which it has, i did my job. Back to your rant, WMMA sucks. Rose is talented but she lost her bang-ability when she shaved her head. But Joanna contender tapped to strikes and lost the rematch so she sucks.

I don't think you even understand what the word "triggered" means, but that's fine. Don't act like you do it just to "trigger" people either.

Also, you've been outed as a casual. Stop pretending like you're some hardcore fan when, in reality, you only care about a few of the top names and hot girls you have no chance with.

You are reaching Turd. Fact is, Cyroid does not belong in the UFC. She needs to cut ties and head to Rizin with her Roided GF.

Reaching? I still didn't get any answer as to who she can fight in the UFC at 145 since you're bitching about Nunes being a 135'er. Fact is, you're just mad you got exposed as being full of shit.

nunes signed the deal the ufc wanted and sent her. so where cris signing it as well. nope she went to twitter crying she the victim again. she must of talked to jon jones about playing that card.

No, she already told the UFC she wanted to fight Nunes in Sept. The UFC then talked to Nunes and she said she wants to wait until Dec.

Why should she have to wait 10 months to fight? Do we NOT want the Champs to be more active anymore? Is that what the world has come to?

No, she already told the UFC she wanted to fight Nunes in Sept. The UFC then talked to Nunes and she said she wants to wait until Dec.

Why should she have to wait 10 months to fight? Do we NOT want the Champs to be more active anymore? Is that what the world has come to?

but nunes signed the deal that was sent to her.

im noy buying that nunes is taking this injury that would stop her from being about to fight in 6 weeks.

ufc 224 was in april btw.

Again, are you dumb?

She has constantly pushed for fights but nobody accepts. She’s been turned down by numerous fighters time and time again. This is a woman who went to kickboxing to fight Jorina Baars, you think she’s somehow afraid to take on other women who might be a threat in WMMA? She lives to challenge herself.

And again, she said she was ready and wanted to fight in September well before Amanda came out with the signed contract for 232. So her going to twitter happened before the UFC sent the contract, so your post is pretty moot.

cris tweeted she has sigend 2 agreements when nunes posted that video so where the proof of that from cris.

cris is using twitter to cry she the victim. cris would much rather try and dight easier woman than any one who a risk to beating her.

there a reason why she didn't fight ronda the whole time or cat at ufc 214 or nunes at ufc 226. she found other cans to crush instead.

I can just see thru the games team cyborg plays online.

I bet when she gets to bellator she call jorina out for a mma fight 2.

I don't think you even understand what the word "triggered" means, but that's fine. Don't act like you do it just to "trigger" people either.

Also, you've been outed as a casual. Stop pretending like you're some hardcore fan when, in reality, you only care about a few of the top names and hot girls you have no chance with.
Don't you dare label me a a casual. I am a filthy Hardcore casual. Get it right tool.

Reaching? I still didn't get any answer as to who she can fight in the UFC at 145 since you're bitching about Nunes being a 135'er. Fact is, you're just mad you got exposed as being full of shit.
Numbnuts, there is no answer because there is no women fighter she should fight in the UFC. The bitch walks around at 175, name one fighter that walks around at that weight and isn't some soccer mom? You are a joke.

but nunes signed the deal that was sent to her.

im noy buying that nunes is taking this injury that would stop her from being about to fight in 6 weeks.

ufc 224 was in april btw.

Yeah, Nunes was sent a contract for December because she said she wouldn't fight in September. How is that hard to understand?

UFC 224 was in April, and UFC 222 was in March. Gives them both 5 and 6 months to train and prepare, which is perfect time.

I can't say for sure if she is faking injury or not...but it just seems very convenient is all.

Last edited:
Don't you dare label me a a casual. I am a filthy Hardcore casual. Get it right tool.

Hardcore casual...more casual than the normal casuals. Got it.

Numbnuts, there is no answer because there is no women fighter she should fight in the UFC. The bitch walks around at 175, name one fighter that walks around at that weight and isn't some soccer mom? You are a joke.

Soccer mom or not if they are fighters they FIGHT. Look at DC...a pudgy little guy that just KTFO'ed the most successful UFC HW Champ. If there is no one that is as big as Cyborg, why are you bitching about her fighting smaller opponents? ALL her opponents are smaller. Did you complain when Brock Lesnar fought Randy? Or what about when he fought Frank Mir? Or how about his fight with Cain? I mean...he literally outweighs them all by 40lbs when he's 265...and that's with him CUTTING weight.

So figure that one out.

giphy.gif

haha u make that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back