Lets be honest, its complete b.s. strikers cant grab the cage to prevent the takedown

So grapplers can push us against the cage to establish position but we cant use the cage to prevent takedowns? Seems very biased towards the grappler right? Wrestlers are protected by that and lack of soccer kicks and knees to downed opponents imo.

If I was the rules committee, yes, on one condition.... You can have that if there are no stand ups.

The sport favors wrestlers in so many ways which is sad.
It's MMA go watch boxing. It starts on the feet each round. Learn every skill. Look at how many have been koed in round one from stand up.

So grapplers can push us against the cage to establish position but we cant use the cage to prevent takedowns? Seems very biased towards the grappler right? Wrestlers are protected by that and lack of soccer kicks and knees to downed opponents imo.

You be glad that us manly wrasslers can’t grab the cage when we mash your pencil necks into it right after we rip your legs out from under you. You’d be folded like a lawn chair with no place to go. Watch Ken Shamrock at the Ultimate Ultimate to see what I mean.

You be glad that us manly wrasslers can’t grab the cage when we mash your pencil necks into it right after we rip your legs out from under you. You’d be folded like a lawn chair with no place to go. Watch Ken Shamrock at the Ultimate Ultimate to see what I mean.

OKay, so all you do is troll and pretend you are tough. Blocked #MakeSherdogGreatAgain

Biased against grapplers more like. Why can't a grappler go into side control or north south and knee them in the head? Or headbutt them like Coleman? Strikers have the advantage of grapplers having to play nice once it gets to the ground, all a striker has is one shot at kneeing or kicking them in the head on the shot.

OKay, so all you do is troll and pretend you are tough. Blocked #MakeSherdogGreatAgain
Is this a girl? Serious question. I’m sorry miss if I hurt your feelings if you are. I’m a gentleman.

In fights environment is a big factor. If we fight at a bar and you try to take me down i can grab things like the bar counter or something to stop you

Bad example maybe but hopefully you get my point
Yes but it beats the point of fighting. It makes it impossible for someone to get taken down if holding the cage properly. It's stupid.

AA7BTbp.jpg

My last fight was two years ago but i plan on competing again next year
Those yellow shorts you are wearing look hideous.

J/k of course.

Conor fans live vicariously through him. I've noticed this when they talk about his wealth, for example
You serious about TS being a Conor fan? Pretty sure his post history will show that is not the case.

It's total BS that fights start standing up. This totally caters to the strikers. Fights should start in a grappling position.

Replace the cage with whatever they use in hockey. Seriously why are we still using a fence product?

The concept of rounds instead of fighting without breaks favours strikers as well, don't forget

You know what, it does happen but the refs don't let it get of hand and at the end of the day its a fistfight in a cage (I know it's the rules) and I'll root for the fighter over the wrestler (if thats the reason fighter might instinctively grab cage)almost every time so whatever.

Back