Let's box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure but if your training at home you want to get most out it u can u cant work combos even 1 2 s with that bag how u are using it

As I say if u are uk and down south I have a spare bracket you can have....free....nada....if it helps

Or try and keep eye out for a cheap freestanding bag if u can’t hang the one you have

Maybe he dry humps the bag too. Dual functiality as a stress reliever.. lol

You clearly never watched a boxing match in your life.

Bruh, chill. We can go listen to a Jack Johnson cd and you can explain to me why I would drop my left hand when throwing a right.

Bruh, chill. We can go listen to a Jack Johnson cd and you can explain to me why I would drop my left hand when throwing a right.

Yeah you can depending on how you move your head.

Yeah you can depending on how you move your head.

That head movement was poor as shit. Stevie Wonder has better head movement than you when he's playing the piano.

That head movement was poor as shit. Stevie Wonder has better head movement than you when he's playing the piano.

And I'm the troll. Why do I even engage someone who has casper the ghost as avatar. Lol

And I'm the troll. Why do I even engage someone who has casper the ghost as avatar. Lol

Because you touch yourself at night. While using your heavy bag as a body pillow.

ha... just found out purple names are pro fighters?

Daily few sec punch video vlogs, this thread is booming. You famous sensei!

Why is it that I encounter miserable fucks where ever I turn, including online? Even totally relaxed entering a night club, a stupid motherfucker was looking for trouble and vowed to scar me and not let me out the building. I sat down by his table with his friends the entire night and looked into his foolhearted eyes. When I finally got up, the fucker lunged at me, but was stopped by a friend. I didn't give a shit and just proceeded to the bathroom.

I must have done something bad a past life, because this level of hatred is not normal. Thank god for women! They are even tempered, rational beings!!!

A word or two of advice mate, at some point you have to self reflect.

Theres a saying, if everyone around you is an arsehole..... The arseholes generally you. Not saying this to be a prick as I generally get a chuckle out of your threads(in a what will he post/show next sort of way).

I still believe youre a cleverish troll but in the off chance you're not.
You have a propted up heavy bag to show your power?
You have a one or two shot at air to show your speed and timing?
You have words to show your skill against a resisting opponent?

The 3 ?'s above can all be answered with one 10min video of you sparring or better yet competing. Any gym will let you train there and if you big note yourself they'll have no problems letting you spar on the first day as well esp. if you tell them you're toweling up boxers at boxing while being a tkd guru, theyll even hold you camera.

I'm no expert but I'm yet to see anything great skill/technique wise within your threads but I come in here for the story line not pictures so for me its all good.

A word or two of advice mate, at some point you have to self reflect.

Theres a saying, if everyone around you is an arsehole..... The arseholes generally you. Not saying this to be a prick as I generally get a chuckle out of your threads(in a what will he post/show next sort of way).

I still believe youre a cleverish troll but in the off chance you're not.
You have a propted up heavy bag to show your power?
You have a one or two shot at air to show your speed and timing?
You have words to show your skill against a resisting opponent?

The 3 ?'s above can all be answered with one 10min video of you sparring or better yet competing. Any gym will let you train there and if you big note yourself they'll have no problems letting you spar on the first day as well esp. if you tell them you're toweling up boxers at boxing while being a tkd guru, theyll even hold you camera.

I'm no expert but I'm yet to see anything great skill/technique wise within your threads but I come in here for the story line not pictures so for me its all good.

I don't need to prove myself to anyone. If you don't like it, too bad. On to the next thread.

I don't need to prove myself to anyone. If you don't like it, too bad. On to the next thread.

Thats fair enough and I do generally like it as its entertaining in small doses. As long as you stay out of the grapplying forum posting stuff like such and such doesnt work I'll rarely chip you.

You asked why am I always surrounded by arseholes, I answered. As for on to the next thread I agree, this horse has been flogged to death. Look forward to your next installment in the saga.

"I don't need to prove myself to anyone." Then why do you keep posting? And why do you keep getting shitty when we tell you we're not impressed?

You're clearly doing this because you need our validation.

"I don't need to prove myself to anyone." Then why do you keep posting? And why do you keep getting shitty when we tell you we're not impressed?

You're clearly doing this because you need our validation.

I don't seek validation from betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back