Let's box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that I encounter miserable fucks where ever I turn, including online? Even totally relaxed entering a night club, a stupid motherfucker was looking for trouble and vowed to scar me and not let me out the building. I sat down by his table with his friends the entire night and looked into his foolhearted eyes. When I finally got up, the fucker lunged at me, but was stopped by a friend. I didn't give a shit and just proceeded to the bathroom.

I must have done something bad a past life, because this level of hatred is not normal. Thank god for women! They are even tempered, rational beings!!!

What I have seen and read from you, I am absolutely not surprised you encounter these kinds of reactions. You come over as quite a c*nt. Annoying as hell and a giant douche. I am certain even the most relaxed people would want to break your neck after a short while. Talking to you and dealing with you in real life must be agony.

All I did was stand in the line waiting to get in. Probably thought based on my boyish look that I was a pussy.
first suggestion is don't go locking eyes with another male unless you are gay. have you ever heard the old rule that if two people maintain eye contact for more that three seconds they are either going to fight or fuck. stick to checking out girls and you should be ok (make sure they are not with anybody and they are checking you out first). also try putting on a few kilos, tall skinny people tend to cop a lot of flak for short solid guys. i used to cop a fair bit of shit until i but on a bit of weight. now i get twice as much attention from the women and half as much from the men.

All I did was stand in the line waiting to get in. Probably thought based on my boyish look that I was a pussy.

You were hospitalized from kicking a glove, you are a pussy.

run into an asshole in the morning, then you ran into an asshole. Run into assholes all day? Well, you’re the asshole.

I wanted to fight the little prick. Make him plead to stop.
trust me on this, you don't want to got getting in street fights. it might seem like fun at the time but you will either end up in jail or in a hospital. i'm not taking the piss either, i still have nerve damage in my face from getting in a scrap with some big fat footballer. if you really what to fight keep training and do it the proper way. it is both a lot more fun and more challenging fighting against another trained individual.

I have been in street fights since I was a kid. This was in a night club though. I had to keep him on watch because he would probably smash a glass in my head to even the playing field.
when your a kid it isn't really the same. the law views it differently. you can and will go to jail if you seriously injure someone. i'm not just saying this, i'm speaking from experience.
p.s any fight that isn't a legit sanctioned fight, is a street fight. and don't ever go fighting on concrete or bitumen, you may as well be fighting with weapons.

"I can tell you you will a need a new table soon - if the old one already shrieks that loud when you pet your 5 lbs „heavy bag“.

The granny next door makes more noise than you when she shakes up the pillows."

trust me on this, you don't want to got getting in street fights. it might seem like fun at the time but you will either end up in jail or in a hospital. i'm not taking the piss either, i still have nerve damage in my face from getting in a scrap with some big fat footballer. if you really what to fight keep training and do it the proper way. it is both a lot more fun and more challenging fighting against another trained individual.

Don't tell him this, it's pointless, he doesn't come out of that flat....

"in the locker room after a jabbing target practice on a cocky steorid head"

Dude is hiding in the bathroom.

Me - are you puffy faced???

Him - nah man it's from shaving earlier.

I don't recall him looking puffy faced when we chatted before sparring....:D

"in the locker room after a jabbing target practice on a cocky steorid head"

Dude is hiding in the bathroom.

Me - are you puffy faced???

Him - nah man it's from shaving earlier.

I don't recall him looking puffy faced when we chatted before sparring....:D
Back at a gym i presume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back