Lets hear your solutions to illegal aliens being separated from children.

Just to be clear on what you are saying. Are you saying Obama opened concentration camps?
just to be clear on what you are saying. Are you saying either one of them are my presidents?

Im saying America has concentration camps, which Trump made more extreme. But "what about Obama?" right? whats the next topic to deflect to? Hillarys emails?

Take over a city sized area on their side of the border and let them build their own tent city and hope there ain't no tornados and shit. If gangsters arrive to start shit, shoot the fook out of them.

just to be clear on what you are saying. Are you saying either one of them are my presidents?

Im saying America has concentration camps, which Trump made more extreme. But "what about Obama?" right? whats the next topic to deflect to? Hillarys emails?

I didn't deflect anything. I just wanted to know if I can use that against Obama from now on with your blessing. Zomg guys Obama was down with concentration camps

I didn't deflect anything. I just wanted to know if I can use that against Obama from now on with your blessing. Zomg guys Obama was down with concentration camps
you are a sad, strange little man

Again, I'm not. I'm arguing with your interpretation of what it says. You're kinda not understanding that tho so take your ironic victory lap haha
I didnt interpret it.... I quoted it ya goof

I also quoted 2 other dictionaries.... do they count as my interpretation also?

So I keep hearing everyone talking about all of the options we have available instead of separation. Everyone seems to have an opinion they are unwilling to share in the other threads.
I've asked for clarification a dozen times over this past week and have not got one answer, though it seems everyone has that solution because they seem to think its obvious what we are doing is wrong.

Lets be constructive here and create a dialogue about what solutions are available. What should we be doing for these illegal aliens who bring their children here?

Use E-verify to force people to self deport, so they take their kids with them voluntarily.

How are you suggesting Mexico deals with immigrants in its southern border?

That would be up to Mexico. Some form of legal immigration and asylum application process obviously. With annual numbers and acceptance criteria attached.

If Mexico had a GDP like California, and hordes of people from Central and South America actually wanted to locate and remain there, I think the Mexican government would be more circumspect regarding their border enforcement policies.

Moving that goalpost heh? None of these presidents besides Trump advocated for separating children from their parents regardless of their belief in border security.

I am done arguing with you since all you do is deflect.
it was nice clowning you in this thread...
No one’s advocating for separating families, I’m not sure where you’ve heard that. To the contrary, this Administration states that’s not what it wants. Ultimately, I t’s a consequence of illegal immigrants’ voluntary actions/disregard for our laws.

I’m sure you’re aware of the fact that when kids get separated from US citizen criminals they automatically go to Child Protective Services. With the US Govt. they’re typically reunited with family members, or with designated guardians. Are you advocating for those kids as well?

I didnt interpret it.... I quoted it ya goof

I also quoted 2 other dictionaries.... do they count as my interpretation also?

You mean the definition that made all jails across America and the world concentration camps? You can take your hyperbole and gtfo

You mean the definition that made all jails across America and the world concentration camps? You can take your hyperbole and gtfo
are you just cherrypicking the one that gave you that idea? I think you are

That would be up to Mexico. Some form of legal immigration and asylum application process obviously. With annual numbers and acceptance criteria attached.

If Mexico had a GDP like California, and hordes of people from Central and South America actually wanted to locate and remain there, I think the Mexican government would be more circumspect regarding their border enforcement policies.

No, thats up to the international treaties to which Mexico is a signatary.

Otherwise you are asking for Mexico to violate its own law, which would be seen as submission to the USA which is political suicide.

How about ths fact they arent set up for minorities, but anybody crossing the border illegally? Does that little fact not matter?
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/concentration-camp
concentration camp

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. a guarded compound for the detention or imprisonment of aliens, members of ethnic minorities, political opponents, etc
checkmate-gif-3.gif

So I keep hearing everyone talking about all of the options we have available instead of separation. Everyone seems to have an opinion they are unwilling to share in the other threads.
I've asked for clarification a dozen times over this past week and have not got one answer, though it seems everyone has that solution because they seem to think its obvious what we are doing is wrong.

Lets be constructive here and create a dialogue about what solutions are available. What should we be doing for these illegal aliens who bring their children here?

Great thread. The issue is resources. We can't put all these people up in the Ritz-Carlton. We can't just absorb them into our population unvetted. Democrats know all of these things, but it is easy to play politics under the circumstances.

Despite Trump's executive order, none of the above will change. We still lack the resources to help all of these people. Life is tough, and we should not encourage illegals crossing the border by maxing out our resources to making it even easier for them.

Change nothing.

Last edited:
Back