Lets hear your solutions to illegal aliens being separated from children.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/concentration-camp

checkmate-gif-3.gif

So a nation punishing anybody who crosses their borders illegally is guilty of having concentration camps? This is what I'm getting at the whole time dude. Even if you're technically correct. It doesnt really mean shit.

According to that definition, concentration camps could either be a real big deal, or nothing at all. I give your celebration a big meh

So a nation punishing anybody who crosses their borders illegally is guilty of having concentration camps? This is what I'm getting at the whole time dude. Even if you're technically correct. It doesnt really mean shit.

According to that definition, concentration camps could either be a real big deal, or nothing at all. I give your celebration a big meh
well that really depends on if they have concentration camps

well that really depends on if they have concentration camps

1. a guarded compound for the detention or imprisonment of aliens, members of ethnic minorities, political opponents, etc
Well the detention centers arent for political opponents or ethnic minorities, so we are discussing the detention of aliens... any country that detains aliens who are illegally crossing the border would be guilty of having concentration camps according to your definition.

Therefore the whole thing is kinda meh becsuse I don't care if people are detained for breaking laws

How the masses percieve what a concentration camp is:

Ebensee_concentration_camp_prisoners_1945.jpg

How the Marxist media propagates what happens in Trump's "concentration camps:"

oh look, someone else wants to argue with the dictionaries definition

1. a guarded compound for the detention or imprisonment of aliens, members of ethnic minorities, political opponents, etc
Well the detention centers arent for political opponents or ethnic minorities, so we are discussing the detention of aliens... any country that detains aliens who are illegally crossing the border would be guilty of having concentration camps according to your definition.

Therefore the whole thing is kinda meh becsuse I don't care if people are detained for breaking laws
thats right, rationalise concentration camps

oh and I take it you agree with Tommy Robinsons arrest then? He broke the law and was detained

If an adult is willing to walk across the Arizona desert in let’s say....JUNE with a 2yr old, I’m not sure they should be in the running for a Parent of the Year award.

Or taking an infant with you in a locked 20ft shipping container. In JUNE. In Texas.

I’m thinking we should turn the kids over to their home country’s authorities first and sort out their parents later.

Oh look, someone else wants to evade the fact that their Marxist friends in the media are propagating untrue shit.

deflection-its-what.jpg
theres no deflection.... its a fact, just because you dont want to admit it aint my problem.

theres no deflection.... its a fact, just because you dont want to admit it aint my problem.

There is deflection...it's a fact...you are arguing semantics instead of addressing the lies about what is actually going on there...just because you don't want to admit it aint my problem (because it's your own mental illness). :D

There is deflection...it's a fact...you are arguing semantics instead of addressing the lies about what is actually going on there...just because you don't want to admit it aint my problem (because it's your own mental illness). :D
do tell.... what lies? what is actually going on here?

seeing as you are so wise

do tell.... what lies? what is actually going on here?

seeing as you are so wise

Did you look at video I posted? No. Why would you? You ramble on without paying attention because the liberal school systems have completely failed your poor ass.

Did you look at video I posted? No. Why would you? You ramble on without paying attention because the liberal school systems have completely failed your poor ass.
yeah exactly.... why would I watch Fox news for any information as to what is actually happening? Alex Jones is more trustworthy

so you know exactly what is happening after watching Fox? is that what you are telling me?

yeah exactly.... why would I watch Fox news for any information as to what is actually happening? Alex Jones is more trustworthy

so you know exactly what is happening after watching Fox? is that what you are telling me?

rPNCqww.jpg

Try watching MSNBC. That will validate my point. You have zilch credibility just like so many of your friends.

thats right, rationalise concentration camps

Hahaha your little gotcha didnt work as well as planned?

oh and I take it you agree with Tommy Robinsons arrest then? He broke the law and was detained

I support illegal border crossing detentions. I do not support laws against free speech. You keep trying with these retarded equivocations.

Maybe you should read back through my posts. You joined in during the middle of a conversation I was having with another poster. Everything you’re saying is completely irrelevant
<Dany07>

Hahaha your little gotcha didnt work as well as planned?

I support illegal border crossing detentions. I do not support laws against free speech. You keep trying with these retarded equivocations.
what gotcha? it was a definition of the word. which I had already posted earlier in the thread, you wouldve noticed if you didnt cherrypick only one definition I posted.

ah so you are a hypocrite, what a surprise

rPNCqww.jpg

Try watching MSNBC. That will validate my point. You have zilch credibility just like so many of your friends.
yeah because I watch that gutter trash right? MSNBC is on everyday in Scotland
giphy.gif

what gotcha? it was a definition of the word. which I had already posted earlier in the thread, you wouldve noticed if you didnt cherrypick only one definition I posted.

ah so you are a hypocrite, what a surprise

How am I hypocrite you big whiny bitch?

Also I addressed the other definitions. Read much?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back