Lets hear your solutions to illegal aliens being separated from children.

We have plenty of american citizens who break the law, no issue there.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that you would be obtuse.

Ok, not that shocked.

Oh who are we kidding, obtuse is your default setting.

Some sort of continuous vertical brick, stone or metal structure that divides an area of land running along the USA/Mexican border.

We should make it a felony then people won't be doing it with such abandon because they'll know there are serious consequences to their actions.

It's not a crime at all to request asylum tho.

No shit. Its not rocket science, keep them with their parents, then send them home together.
Instead the kids are being used as a political chip so Trump can get his wall.
This should not be a political issue, we as a country are better than this.

Funny thing is. In the past they were kept together , kid with parents both detained.

But liberals said it was not safe for the children being around criminal adults.

So they pushed for them to have a separate facility.

Liberals got upset trump said they come from shit holes

Now the liberals are saying they come from corrupt gov, gang infested, wife beating bad places.

Seems like they always want to complain and disrupt no matter what
All this is spin.
Trump has the power to end this, but then he realized, hey let me use fucking kids to get my wall.
Once again all the bad optics on this is all on Trump's hands. There is no other way to spin it Bro. You can post Hillary and Obama until your hands get sore from typing it, the bottom line is Trump has the power to end this before I hit post reply, but has chosen not to. We as a country are better than this.
Just for the record, I don't want open borders. Just put the kids with their parents and when you it comes time to send them home, send them all home.

Using magical money?

No shit. Its not rocket science, keep them with their parents, then send them home together.
Instead the kids are being used as a political chip so Trump can get his wall.
This should not be a political issue, we as a country are better than this.

Funny thing is. In the past they were kept together , kid with parents both detained.

But liberals said it was not safe for the children being around criminal adults.

So they pushed for them to have a separate facility.

Liberals got upset trump said they come from shit holes

Now the liberals are saying they come from corrupt gov, gang infested, wife beating bad places.

Seems like they always want to complain and disrupt no matter what
All this is spin.
Trump has the power to end this, but then he realized, hey let me use fucking kids to get my wall.
Once again all the bad optics on this is all on Trump's hands. There is no other way to spin it Bro. You can post Hillary and Obama until your hands get sore from typing it, the bottom line is Trump has the power to end this before I hit post reply, but has chosen not to. We as a country are better than this.
Just for the record, I don't want open borders. Just put the kids with their parents and when you it comes time to send them home, send them all home.

Using magical money?
Pretty much. Pretending to care about kids and families now but have no problem throwing fetuses in the trash or letting kids get shot in Chicago.

Freaking retarded bunch

Where do they go while seeking asylum then?

That's their business, they wanted to come here, if they didn't have a plan for how that was going to work, its not up to the government to make one for them.

Pretty much. Pretending to care about kids and families now but have no problem throwing fetuses in the trash or letting kids get shot in Chicago.

Fucking lol, you know this cuts both ways right?

Why do we need to build a wall when Chicago? Why do you not care?

No Chicago, no wall.

Lets be constructive here and create a dialogue about what solutions are available. What should we be doing for these illegal aliens who bring their children here?
Not separating families would be a start.

You couldn't see issues arising with children being held in facilities with adults when we can't even identify who they are, if its even their child? When we can't identify who else is in that facility right away?

I've dealt with asylum cases. Basic identification is a minor part of the process. More time is spent determining whether asylum is justified. But let's take your point as valid: separation at first is so that we can verify that they are actually related. In that case, a solution is to reunite them for the pendency of the asylum application process.

Its not indefinite. Asylum requests take a certain amount of time, generally a couple of months. If illegals decide to return home, they are immediately reunited with their children. They are taken away while we confirm who they are, criminal background, etc. Which we should. Wait until people start bringing kids that aren't theirs here.
Hmmm. This is a different and inconsistent position. If part of the problem is "confirming who they are" and, as you said, a concern that people will be traveling with kids who aren't theirs, how and why are you "immediately reuniting them" if they decide to go home? That doesn't make very much sense if you actually had good faith concerns about verifying their identity. You may have just reunited them with a child trafficker or something. Instead, it sounds like separating families is meant to be leverage to convince the parents to drop their applications.

But let's pretend that you've made a good-faith argument. In that case, an additional solution (besides *not* taking actions that no other admin thought was necessary) is drastically increasing the speed of processing asylum claims. Because otherwise you're separating children from parents for at least several months. Frequently longer. Most people understand why that's bad.

Last edited:
You do know Trump could have ended it himself days ago. Instead he is using fucking children as political chips.
because trump TOTALLY brought this in the spotlight......

and what if it turns out that the adult + kid dont have a parent + child relationship? How exactly do you verify that?

Using magical money?
It is actually cheaper dumbass because you don't need a separate detainment centers for kids and parents. YOu can house them together. I am no economist, but to me less guards, one facility, would be cheaper.

because trump TOTALLY brought this in the spotlight......

and what if it turns out that the adult + kid dont have a parent + child relationship? How exactly do you verify that?

Does not matter we as a country are better than using kids as political chips.
You assume they are family keep them together and send them back together.
Once again Trump can end this but has chosen not to, all this is on him.

Its still a detention center if they're with adults. And lets be real, they just crossed a country to get here. Is is really a hardship to wait for the asylum process to finish in comparison?
It depends. How long is it going to take? Are they going to be held separate from their families indefinitely? Can we guarantee that all these families will be reunited at all?

Don’t break the law.
Sure. But crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Maybe it shouldn't be, but it is.

We don't crucify jaywalkers just because they broke a law.

It is actually cheaper dumbass because you don't need a separate detainment centers for kids and parents. YOu can house them together. I am no economist, but to me less guards, one facility, would be cheaper.
here's a transcript from WH briefing:

NIELSEN: So I want to be clear on a couple of other things. The vast majority, vast, vast majority of children who are in the care of H.H.S. right now — 10,000 of the 12,000 — were sent here alone by their parents. That is when they were separated. So somehow we’ve conflated everything. But there is two separate issues. 10,000 of those currently in custody were sent by their parents with strangers to undertake a completely dangerous and deadly travel alone. We now care for them. We have high standards. We give them meals, we give them education, we give them medical care. There is videos, there is TVs, I visited the detention centers myself — that would be my answer to that question.

Don’t break the law.

They are either going to get granted asylum or get sent back home. Keep them with their kids until one of the two outcomes is decided. Separating the families is spiteful and petty.
We as a country used to be better than this.

Start punishing big business and the corporate machine for employing illegals. Do it properly and without compromise and once they realize that there is no way around this, accept it and know that the days of having an endless surplus of cheap labor are over, you will also miraculously find that the media will stop whipping people up into a frenzy about border controls. Then the law and immigration processes can be properly implemented, numbers can be reduced, the wall built and the usual idiots will mostly forget all about it and move onto to whatever is next up that they are told to be outraged by.

Does not matter we as a country are better than using kids as political chips.
You assume they are family keep them together and send them back together.
Once again Trump can end this but has chosen not to, all this is on him.
I'm just blowing up your post, you've been conned by fake news.

You're clearly rustled over a policy that's been in tact for more than a decade. So instead of the rustlemania, it's best to try to understand how a policy like this would be enacted in the first place. I would like for you to calm down and read over previous statements and not get so rustled.

here's a transcript from WH briefing:

NIELSEN: So I want to be clear on a couple of other things. The vast majority, vast, vast majority of children who are in the care of H.H.S. right now — 10,000 of the 12,000 — were sent here alone by their parents. That is when they were separated. So somehow we’ve conflated everything. But there is two separate issues. 10,000 of those currently in custody were sent by their parents with strangers to undertake a completely dangerous and deadly travel alone. We now care for them. We have high standards. We give them meals, we give them education, we give them medical care. There is videos, there is TVs, I visited the detention centers myself — that would be my answer to that question.

She is in charge of the policy of course she is going to say that, the video I have seen contradicts the above statement.
What's next you going to quote Laura Ingram and say its like a summer camp. I cant wait to send my kids to a summer camp where they spend a majority of time in a cage and having to sleep on the floor with 20 other strangers. . Once I tell them, they probably cant wait to go.

Back