Let's Make Fun of Fat People Again!

I'm so sick of the "shaming" term put after everything. "Fat Shaming" what the fuck is that? People get mad when they post 1000 public selfies and look fat and are called out on it. Well don't fucking post public selfies....Amy Pigface Shumer.

I don't harrass fat people, because I don't believe that it's generally a good way to get them to change their behaviors, and it's mean-spirited at any rate.

That said, I wish they would either fix their shit or kill themselves.

Fat vegans/vegetarians are the funny ones

haha look at this fat piece of shit
iu
He actually had the gastric bypass surgery and is turning it around.

They're only similar to the extent that both show how individuals and society grow up from wrongful things they did "back in the day". I'm sure my father has the capability of looking back to his good old childhoold days while still being mature enough to understand that not everything that came with it was good. Racism being the main culprit.

And yeah, generally when someone goes out of their way to belittle other people who have nothing to do with them it's out of pure insecurity. Either that or they're just mean spirited assholes.

It's usually both.
It's funny, I don't remember making the argument that I support fat jokes solely because it's what I did "back in the day"

And yes, whenever someone makes a joke about another, it's not simply because it's funny, it's because of some deep-rooted insecurity.

Once again, you figured it out, buddy. Go grab yourself another cookie and maybe even a bag of chips this time.

Last edited:
Things from our childhood aren't always that great. My dad grew up in a time where you could just tell colored people to get to the back of the bus, and he doesn't miss it.

Besides, fat people are mostly harmless and easy targets. Making fun of them unprovoked is such a bitch ass way of dealing with our own insecurities.
Now they go to the back on purpose and reap havoc.

Look what you dun did Horse. You tried to make a thread full of jokes and it turned into an argument.
Well, here's one thats offensive on multiple levels.
everyones got to relax and laugh at themselves once in a while

orjkR.gif

Every time there is a thread about the fatties, it's always about how annoying the Fat Acceptance movement is and how the PC culture is overreaching.

Well, my childhood was during a simpler time where we made fun of these land whales without worrying about a bunch of weirdos bitch, moaning and complaining about everything. Come, let us reminisce about the good ol' days where we could fat-shame in peace.

Post more clips of fat people being funny or being made fun of

<Gordonhat>

when i was younger, you were considered a gigantic pile of shit for making fun of people. guess your mother was too busy smoking meth to actually teach you anything of value.

fat people trying to make a change for themselves I have respect for

fat people trying to continute self sabotage and have poor atitudes deserve to be fat shamed

When I was younger and less unattractive, fat pigwomen would often hit on me. When I wasn't interested (naturally, because fats are disgusting), they would get offended, like I was somehow being discriminatory by not getting a boner for giant rippling beachballs of repulsion, but it never seemed to occur to them that they were attracted to an in shape guy who took care of himself, not some other jiggling monstrosity like themselves. Well, why aren't you attracted to another fat fuck ? Oh, because fit people are more attractive ? Well, how about that.

"and less unattractive"...lol you got me. Don't sell your self short padre

Contributing
18.gif

Fat people falling are funny because... well

I saw this one fat girl wearing red sweatshirt and sweatpants and I wanted to yell, "Hey, Coolaid!"

Back