Lets See What You Guys Look Like Part II

I'll ignore the creepiness of this post (you are only 14) and just assume that it's a cry for help with your homosexuality, seeing as you equivocate rolling (see: male dominated) with sexual behavior.

i get the age thing a lot i think my profile is messed up, im 18.
cough cough calm down lesbo

I'll ignore the creepiness of this post (you are only 14) and just assume that it's a cry for help with your homosexuality, seeing as you equivocate rolling (see: male dominated) with sexual behavior.

I wouldn't have the patience to deal with the same idiotic and sexist comments over & over & over again dude. I don't know how you do it.

i get the age thing a lot i think my profile is messed up, im 18.
cough cough calm down lesbo
It was obviously a derogatory comment, seeing as you already corrected me and I since lowered the age that I claimed you to be. Cute lesbian comment though, because I don't like 13-year-olds (see what I did there?) taking the sport I love and turning it into a sexual innuendo, I must be a lesbian.

He's figured me out!

It was obviously a derogatory comment, seeing as you already corrected me and I since lowered the age that I claimed you to be. Cute lesbian comment though, because I don't like 13-year-olds (see what I did there?) taking the sport I love and turning it into a sexual innuendo, I must be a lesbian.

He's figured me out!

i was joking too but wow. im gonna let you menstruate over there, i dont want to be near you when you attract bears (see what i did there?)

doublefacepalm.jpg

Wow, settle down children!

Hilary, will you be at the mma expo/renzo no gi tournament in New York this coming weekend?

This is funny. An 18 year old thinks he has to prove himself online by attacking a well know BLACK BELT AND WORLD CHAMPION online. Dude, she's proven herself on the mat. Way to keep it classy in Alaska.

No attacking. If I took everything seriously that the internet said about me this shit would be ridiculous. :)

John, I won't. Classes are absolutely killing me so I'm taking the rest of the semester off of traveling to focus on school.

wow, you could actually see the evolution of douche with each post from AK in this thread...

The classic steps of being rejected. Girl isn't interested, she's abviously a lesbian. Girl dosen't like being called a lesbian, she must be crazy. On the internet no less.

I'm always entertained when Hillary posts, not because of the content but because of the mandatory creepiness that follows.

HAI OMG UR AWSUM LOL!!! HERES MY NUMBER

The classic steps of being rejected. Girl isn't interested, she's abviously a lesbian. Girl dosen't like being called a lesbian, she must be crazy. On the internet no less.

Reminds me of a joke...

What's the difference between a bitch and a ho?

A Ho f***s everyone.
A Bitch f***s everyone but you.

Anyways, for the record, I am DEFINITELY not directing this at any females. I tend to respect the female BJJ practitioners more than the males because of the challenges they have to deal with.

i'll ignore the creepiness of this post (you are only 14) and just assume that it's a cry for help with your homosexuality, seeing as you equivocate rolling (see: Male dominated) with sexual behavior.

pwnd!

Back