Let's shoot dat shogun

giphy_1.gif

Let's shoot dat shogun

BAN

Let's shoot TS instead.

Still doesn't take away the fact your vagina is bleeding because your boy took a nap standing up

You are Talking out of your lil vage, because I actually am a fan of BOTH guys.

But by all means, carry on with your epic fail thread.

You are Talking out of your lil vage, because I actually am a fan of BOTH guys.

But by all means, carry on with your epic fail thread.
Well your ass was surely hurt when I made the thread. Acting like someone pissed in your cereal

Well your ass was surely hurt when I made the thread. Acting like someone pissed in your cereal

Actually nah. More like LAUGHING at how badly you failed, right out the gate. Hence the wasteland, dummy. haha

I don't think this is the Shogun shoop thread. I'm sure there will be one, but this is just not it

<{imoyeah}>

Actually nah. More like LAUGHING at how badly you failed, right out the gate. Hence the wasteland, dummy. haha
You really take alot of pride in your threads then don't you? I can tell you take sherdog very seriously. I'm sure it your eulogy you would want them to talk about how many likes you got and how cool you were on sherdog. This in an internet forum that I get on in my spare time. I don't give a fuck about what threads stay or go. The shoop threads humor me. But please continue being a badass sherdogger

You really take alot of pride in your threads then don't you? I can tell you take sherdog very seriously. I'm sure it your eulogy you would want them to talk about how many likes you got and how cool you were on sherdog. This in an internet forum that I get on in my spare time. I don't give a fuck about what threads stay or go. The shoop threads humor me. But please continue being a badass sherdogger
maxresdefault.jpg

First and foremost, it's SHOOP, not "Shoot."

Secondly....

FAIL

0 / 10

W87nN1OGRi5QcBJEpVPg_Car%20Flip%20Arm%20Strength.gif

Lmao...the weirdest thing about that gif is the person sticks their hand out the window, like that would help. Good way to lose a limb.

Back