Lets talk extra-terrestrials

Aliens have the most extensive data bank of semen samples. They can't get enough semen samples.

Every great abduction story involves semen samples.

200w.gif

Kan......Just admit that you like saying semen and I wont torture you in this thread over the next few hours

There are deff aliens somewhere out there. But they could be like us and not have the tools to travel that far. I'm content with not having some war of the worlds aliens coming here to harvest us for blood or some shit. No thanks.

One of the theories about alien life in the universe that trips me out is the possibility that they are so much more advanced than us that they don't even want to waste their time fucking with us or interacti in any way because we are so primitive there is no reason for them to even contact us, maybe even because it would even be more harmful to our evolution and they don't want to interfere.

I've always thought it made no sense for an unbelievably advanced extraterrestrial civilization to come down here for what resources? if you believe in NASA's "outer space" lie then there's plenty of elemental wealth and resources on other "planets" and why would they come down here to sexually abuse some hillbilly? it makes no sense. why are you creeping into peoples bedrooms and abducting them..sounds like something demonic to me.

and why the hell if they're so advanced to they seemingly keep crashing ffs?!?!? they can traverse the "cosmos" to then crash in the desert? I think what's really going on is they're is still some sort of Angelic warfare taking place between the dragon AKA Lucifer and his angels and Michael the arch angel and General of the Army of Yahweh God of the Hebrew and Christian religious traditions.

damn right, we don't need those anal probing bastards taking our jerbs!!!!!

I know it's a pop culture joke about Aliens sexually abusing and experimenting on people however I actually believe what some people are experiencing is real. the first Incursion happened when Lucifer's Captain Azazel led the 200 in open rebellion against god and created the hybrid race necessitating the Flood to wipe them out. One of the main reasons behind this initial incursion was that the daughters of men were so irresistibly attractive they could take it and started taking all the women they wanted.

juxtapose that with todays modern UFO abduction tells of Aliens mingling their seed with ours our doing sexual experiments with abductees and you may start to get a clearer picture into what's actually happening to these poor souls and why and by whom....it's not "aliens"

I've always thought it made no sense for an unbelievably advanced extraterrestrial civilization to come down here for what resources? if you believe in NASA's "outer space" lie then there's plenty of elemental wealth and resources on other "planets" and why would they come down here to sexually abuse some hillbilly? it makes no sense. why are you creeping into peoples bedrooms and abducting them..sounds like something demonic to me.

and why the hell if they're so advanced to they seemingly keep crashing ffs?!?!? they can traverse the "cosmos" to then crash in the desert? I think what's really going on is they're is still some sort of Angelic warfare taking place between the dragon AKA Lucifer and his angels and Michael the arch angel and General of the Army of Yahweh God of the Hebrew and Christian religious traditions.

This is how religion destroys someone’s mental facilities.

And you sure you wanna home school your kids so the earth has more of this nonsense around?

My current stance on the topic is this - either aliens are here (perhaps multiple species) and have been for quite some time, or human factions exist here on Terra that have access to technology that is way more advanced than anything the general public even believes possible (I'm talking anti-gravity craft level tech BTW, not primitive propulsion stealth craft).

As far as I'm concerned, you can choose between those options, but you must choose one.

If you review the evidence with an open mind it is difficult to come to any other conclusion.

If aliens are aware of us, you can bet your bottom dollar they have scientists studying us, peering into our little rock-pool.

On a universe time-scale, we've literally just dragged our monkey-asses out of the trees, and are now capable of flying into space. For 4 billion years our planet had non-intelligent life. Regardless of how common life is across the universe, it's probably extremely rare to come across a planet at the same stage we are. Any self respecting alien scientist would be studying the shit out of us. Literally. With probes.

No way evolution is real that's why you're seeing the predictive program model of the Alien Mothership arriving and our "Ancient Alien" forebears putting us here.

the fact is the Human Body is an extremely advanced piece of Bio Tech.. advanced beyond our most cutting edge science by what we perceive as time let's say a couple trillion epochs. evolutionary scientist have essentially concede as much if they're being hones in regards to the complexity of the A Human eye no way the Human eye being as complex as it is evolved the rods could not have evolved separate from the cones and the lens the ability to turn photo electric binary images into a medium that the brain decodes as sight is just far too complex. I've recently come to the realization that the more scientist discover about our natural world the more they prove that their is thought and design behind it not cosmic happenstance, survival of the fittest adaptation non sense. Yes today's scientist and scientific discovery's made by most often atheists are proving the existence of intelligent design that I and 5 billion other people call God.

And we wont even talk about the eyes of something like the common Barn Owl the damn thing has built in Night Vision liquid metallic lenses that amplify ambient light hundreds of Times? you don't evolve night Vision just like our engineers had to develop night vision based on the low light vision characteristics of examples in the natural world like Owls, and Cats.

Our tech was designed and animal "tech" was designed and imho that designer is God of the Christian bible.

No way evolution is real that's why you're seeing the predictive program model of the Alien Mothership arriving and our "Ancient Alien" forebears putting us here.

the fact is the Human Body is an extremely advanced piece of Bio Tech.. advanced beyond our most cutting edge science by what we perceive as time let's say a couple trillion epochs. evolutionary scientist have essentially concede as much if they're being hones in regards to the complexity of the A Human eye no way the Human eye being as complex as it is evolved the rods could not have evolved separate from the cones and the lens the ability to turn photo electric binary images into a medium that the brain decodes as sight is just far too complex. I've recently come to the realization that the more scientist discover about our natural world the more they prove that their is thought and design behind it not cosmic happenstance, survival of the fittest adaptation non sense. Yes today's scientist and scientific discovery's made by most often atheists are proving the existence of intelligent design that I and 5 billion other people call God.

And we wont even talk about the eyes of something like the common Barn Owl the damn thing has built in Night Vision liquid metallic lenses that amplify ambient light hundreds of Times? you don't evolve night Vision just like our engineers had to develop night vision based on the low light vision characteristics of examples in the natural world like Owls, and Cats.

Our tech was designed and animal "tech" was designed and imho that designer is God of the Christian bible.

Interesting theory. Of course, if that's all true then unless you believe in harry potter magic, this god of yours has to be somewhere. Our universe is in a petri dish, and this god of yours is somewhere beyond that. In other words, an alien.

Most people seem to agree there is intelligent life in the universe. We are of course limited to our relative observations, speculations and philosophies with the scientific data on ET intelligent life on any scale truly being zero and our reach into even the Milky Way Galaxy being so tiny. The obvious and most astounding barriers for interstellar travel, exploration, and conquest, as we know them, are technology and the size of the observable universe, with respect to distance and time. Let’s investigate from our perspectives what might be realistic reasoning for another civilization of ET species to make contact.

Technology and advancement of civilization as can be imagined is most likely the basis of how far into space might be traveled, for how long, and why. First, intelligent life must develop and advance sufficiently to where technology is feasible to allow interstellar travel. We have to pose the critical question: why would any civilization begin conquests into space?

Stars have cycles. Stars are formed in clouds of gas and dust, known as nebulae. Nuclear reactions at the center or core of stars provides energy to make them shine brightly for long periods of time. The lifetime of stars is important and is based a lot on the size and mass of the star. Massive stars burn their fuel faster than smaller stars and may last only in the hundreds of thousands of years, while smaller stars can shine brightly for billions of years through nuclear reactions. As the stars age and burn their hydrogen they will expand, cool and change color to become red giants. Smaller stars will undergo a slower transition to death, passing through the planetary nebulae stage as a low mass star towards the end of its life as a red giant. The star will become unstable and pulsate, the outer layers ejected by resulting stellar winds. As the outer layers drift away, the core becomes very bright and hot, which is now the white dwarf stage. White dwarfs no longer experience nuclear reactions and instead utilize thermal storage of energy for all heat and light. Over time this radiates way and the star eventually in theory will become a black dwarf, no longer emitting significant heat or light. The time it takes for a white dwarf to reach this stage is calculated to be longer than the age of the universe, however, so we don’t know of any black dwarf stars at this point. Larger mass stars will experience a violent and very energetic death cycle, a supernova, an explosion scattering their remains across the cosmos. As the star runs out of nuclear fuel, the outer layers collapse into the core and explode out, resulting in an ultra-compact core called a neutron star, or possibly a black hole if the star is truly massive. The materials leftover from supernovas may scatter about nearby clouds of gas and dust and lead to new star formation.

Star cycles clearly show evidence that, intelligent life as we know it, cannot be sustained at one place in the universe indefinitely. Although the time frame is vast, eventually an advanced intelligent civilization must move on and conquest space for the survival of the species, settling on ET habitats such as other celestial bodies such as planets or moons. If the technology is advanced enough, a civilization or species may have other reasons to explore space besides the life cycle of a star. The home planet or moon of an ET civilization may run low on resources viable to sustain such a civilization, therefore seeking resources in space may be required to make interstellar moves.

The possible reasons for interstellar exploration most likely relate to survival of the species, resources to sustain the species, and finally, advancement sufficient enough for general and intentional interstellar conquest. These are the primary reasons that we may come into contact with intelligent ET life, not considering worm holes, parallel universes, parallel dimensions or some other sort of existential planes we don’t understand.

Perhaps specific precious resources to a particular species are limited in the universe in such a way that an ET civilization will explore into space specifically for that resource, be it some element, elements, or combination of. Perhaps finding habitable planets or moons is challenging to the point they are extremely difficult to find for particular ET intelligent species, few and far between over the vast distances in space. It seems we would be hard pressed to find another habitable planet anywhere near our solar system after all. Perhaps a species advances to the point of interstellar conquest for the sake of conquest. What can we imagine would be the point? Well, from our perspectives we can only look to the reason as seeking knowledge of the universe. What is there really to explore then? Indeed, the most significant reason for interstellar conquest outside of resource retrieval or habitation would be to make contact with and study other forms of life and intelligent life in the universe. I absolutely believe that if there is intelligent life navigating the cosmos, planet earth and its life would be of major significance, as would any and all signs of intelligent life.

A common theme in this type of discussion is the thought that advanced civilizations wouldn’t care about our planet or life or resources. The significance of finding any intelligent ET life for any intelligent ET species capable of interstellar travel, would likely be profound and astronomical at best, worthwhile of further inquiry at worst. As soon as Earth is discovered by an intelligent ET species, it’s probable that we would be of importance, for many reasons, similar to how the aspect of us finding other life, no matter how intelligent, is vastly important to us. Some basic reasons being philosophical, scientific, medicinal and technological.

There is always an emphasis on the size of the universe and the time (as we understand it) to travel across galaxies and to other galaxies that is difficult to comprehend. Without the advancement ourselves to any sort of near speed of light travel, and without any true contact with another intelligent ET life yet, it only leaves us to our imaginations. Considering this, we can only imagine other intelligent life and advancements of technology by such life, yet should not rule out the possibility that this planet is already of import to ET civilization(s), or that contact, either direct or indirect, has already been made in the past or is continuous for some other reason.

Personally the historical and contemporary 2nd hand evidence is not enough for me to be confident that this is already the case, as I think true belief in such a subjective topic at this time can only be based on personal experience. But it’s definitely reasonable to believe that it could be happening, now, or that it has in the past, or that at some age or time it will happen in the future. It’s really a matter of chance and time. Whether our species will be here for that is an unknown, as we race towards technological advancements and continue our own efforts to seek more knowledge in the cosmos, will be beat the clock and survive long enough to find out?

I don't think "outer space" is what we've been led to believe it is (no I'm not a flat earther)

I think that what we've been told is "outer space" is actually a vast ocean or Vault of water above us (that's why the sky is blue during the day, and dark as the ocean at night.) I think that we're' in some kind of highly advanced terrarium built by our creator to live in as the perfect biodome/habitat for his children.

I think the powers that be know this, and through satanically controlled Hollywood and its predictive programming has made us believe a lie and a delusion so strong that even the elect aka Christians and Jews would be deceived by the light and magic and alien mothership show Satan has planned for us.

We're already conditioned to think such a scenario is possible due to 50+ years of Hollywood's' predictive programming. So when the day comes when CNN, FOXNEWS the BBC, MSNBC, Al Jazeera ALL have their cameras pointed to the sky. And there's a mothership over every major city. And their leader AKA the Anti Christ emerges from the flag ship and regales us with the story of our creation through him genetically modifying an ancient race of Primates he will provide proof of evolution and our "Ancient Alien" beginning.

However while all of this is going down our true creator God Yahweh will be initiating the bowl, seal, and trumpet judgments upon the earth causing widespread death and calamity to those who accept the alien saviors mark and bow the knee to his image.

Our Alien creator aka "the beast" aka the "anti Christ" aka "Satan incarnate" will inform the people of earth that there is a Rival Alien Faction Causing all of the death and destruction led by their evil ruler Jesus Christ. The Anti Christ will convince the Governments of the world that the evil aliens invasion of Earth is imminent. And that we must marshal all of our Military forces to destroy the earthly base of the evil aliens human agent contingent the Jews of modern day Israel. All of the Leaders and armies of the world with all of their advanced weaponry will follow him in "defending the earth" against Jesus's alien invasion aka "the battle of Armageddon."

At that final battle Jesus will speak something and all the armies gathered to repel his "invasion" will die instantly.

all that said...... I could be wrong about the way this is going to play out.

What I'm not wrong about is Jesus died for your sins accept him and be saved sherbros.

I imagine you have something resembling proof of the moon sized alien mothership?
Do it this way. Look at all of the unusual facts about the moon and try to explain all of them as "random" billiard ball efficient causation.

In fact the first moon was utterly destroyed and they had to roll a new one into place. (See post #2 in my Spooking thread for a brief explanation.)

The real proof has to do with logic and understanding the larger whole, but I don't have time for that right now, sorry. It's not like the fate of our world is at stake or anything like that...

Go on Laugh.

I have watched more ancient aliens, Steven Greer docs, ufo files, X-file episodes, and a multitude of youtube offerings. and I believe that I can state with confidence that what most people think are alien vehicles are Top secret Black military aircraft like the TR-3B Astra.

Or the SR-72 aurora. as far as biological manifestations of EBE's I use to think that it maybe... might.... could be little green man from alpha centauri. but after skimming some info on Satanism and the occult. I now firmly believe that people who are abducted are experiencing some kind of demonic incursion that they have let come knowingly by playing with a Ouija boards or unknowingly by some kind of vexation caused by a family member that was into the black "arts" or living in an area like the Ohio river valley that is known to have a high incidence of demonic manifestations. or not being saved.

True. you have to keep them separated. Everyone's doing it.

Interesting theory. Of course, if that's all true then unless you believe in harry potter magic, this god of yours has to be somewhere. Our universe is in a petri dish, and this god of yours is somewhere beyond that. In other words, an alien.
The current version of evolution theory needs a huge upgrade so it can be evolution fact.

Just adding in the binary system or even trinary system would be a huge advance. This explains almost all of the anomalies. The other thing is that it is missing all the TRIBES except humans.

It would also help with understanding the Dark Star, which is approaching fast. No place to run then. Better be a 5-D entity or it will crush you like a grape or send you up so high that you turn to hail and fall to the ground. LOL LOL

I don't think "outer space" is what we've been led to believe it is (no I'm not a flat earther)

I think that what we've been told is "outer space" is actually a vast ocean or Vault of water above us (that's why the sky is blue during the day, and dark as the ocean at night.) I think that we're' in some kind of highly advanced terrarium built by our creator to live in as the perfect biodome/habitat for his children.

I think the powers that be know this, and through satanically controlled Hollywood and its predictive programming has made us believe a lie and a delusion so strong that even the elect aka Christians and Jews would be deceived by the light and magic and alien mothership show Satan has planned for us.

We're already conditioned to think such a scenario is possible due to 50+ years of Hollywood's' predictive programming. So when the day comes when CNN, FOXNEWS the BBC, MSNBC, Al Jazeera ALL have their cameras pointed to the sky. And there's a mothership over every major city. And their leader AKA the Anti Christ emerges from the flag ship and regales us with the story of our creation through him genetically modifying an ancient race of Primates he will provide proof of evolution and our "Ancient Alien" beginning.

However while all of this is going down our true creator God Yahweh will be initiating the bowl, seal, and trumpet judgments upon the earth causing widespread death and calamity to those who accept the alien saviors mark and bow the knee to his image.

Our Alien creator aka "the beast" aka the "anti Christ" aka "Satan incarnate" will inform the people of earth that there is a Rival Alien Faction Causing all of the death and destruction led by their evil ruler Jesus Christ. The Anti Christ will convince the Governments of the world that the evil aliens invasion of Earth is imminent. And that we must marshal all of our Military forces to destroy the earthly base of the evil aliens human agent contingent the Jews of modern day Israel. All of the Leaders and armies of the world with all of their advanced weaponry will follow him in "defending the earth" against Jesus's alien invasion aka "the battle of Armageddon."

At that final battle Jesus will speak something and all the armies gathered to repel his "invasion" will die instantly.

all that said...... I could be wrong about the way this is going to play out.

What I'm not wrong about is Jesus died for your sins accept him and be saved sherbros.

The Matrix or better the Nexus, because this is no movie, is a bitch to escape.

But well worth the effort.

I think when pondering such things ...whether you're a believer or an atheist you have to concede that something came from nothing or something be it the "big bang or God had no beginning if you will.

for the Christian we believe that God is the "I AM" which means essentially he is the beginning and the end which means that this reality has a beginning which was / is him and has an end which is and will be him.

for believers in the Big Bang apparently a microscopic dot exploded and here we are? well? what created the dot? the same question Christians argue when postulating about God which is arguably Blasphemous.

to try and reason this topic whether its big bang or God you inevitably fall into well if God Created everything... then what created God?...and what created the Thing that created God? and what created the thing that created the thing that created God? the same interminable line of thought can be legitimately applied to the big bang what created the microscopic dot that created the big bang? what created the thing that created the microscopic dot that created the big band and so on and son on to infinity.

which ever side you land on you must be at peace with the belief that God just is nothing created him.

and if you believe in the big bang then the microscopic dot that exploded from nothing just was and nothing created it.

This is how religion destroys someone’s mental facilities.

And you sure you wanna home school your kids so the earth has more of this nonsense around?

look you buffoon now I'm getting mad....

you sir have been on sherdog long enough to know that "E beef" or "cyberfights" from other subforums stay and end there.

I was just breaking your balls about the semen thing you seem to enjoy....however mentioning my brood is a weak an undignified way of trying to offend someone.

in case you didn't know what happens in the warroom stay in the warroom

Im on the way to Moab so I am not going to be able to link anything. The argument that the human eye or really any eye could not have evolved has been very successful debunked IMO. When I first heard the argument it sounded very compelling but then I heard a devout Christian and scientist debunk it thoroughly.

If you have not explored the debunking videos and arguments on topics such as these I would recommend it.

I am fully Christian by the way. I just don't think we should be hanging our hats on arguments that almost no scientists take seriously. In the long run this does more harm than good.

look you buffoon now I'm getting mad....

you sir have been on sherdog long enough to know that "E beef" or "cyberfights" from other subforums stay and end there.

I was just breaking your balls about the semen thing you seem to enjoy....however mentioning my brood is a weak an undignified way of trying to offend someone.

in case you didn't know what happens in the warroom stay in the warroom

Ahahah and I’m just breaking your balls. At least I can take it and have fun with it.

Why so serious- Joker

I think when pondering such things ...whether you're a believer or an atheist you have to concede that something came from nothing or something be it the "big bang or God had no beginning if you will.

for the Christian we believe that God is the "I AM" which means essentially he is the beginning and the end which means that this reality has a beginning which was / is him and has an end which is and will be him.

for believers in the Big Bang apparently a microscopic dot exploded and here we are? well? what created the dot? the same question Christians argue when postulating about God which is arguably Blasphemous.

to try and reason this topic whether its big bang or God you inevitably fall into well if God Created everything... then what created God?...and what created the Thing that created God? and what created the thing that created the thing that created God? the same interminable line of thought can be legitimately applied to the big bang what created the microscopic dot that created the big bang? what created the thing that created the microscopic dot that created the big band and so on and son on to infinity.

which ever side you land on you must be at peace with the belief that God just is nothing created him.

and if you believe in the big bang then the microscopic dot that exploded from nothing just was and nothing created it.

Here is my theory that I have had for a long time.

Keep in mind I am an idiot and only study stuff like this as a hobby, but this idea really kind of just came to me and its been stuck in my head ever since.

Heres what I think caused the big bang. We now know thanks to quantum mechanics that virtual particles are constantly flashing in and out of existence. Here for a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second, and then......just gone. I think before the big bang there was truly "nothing" until two particles, likely from "somewhere/something else" like a higher dimension or another universe entirely, flashed into existence and collided with eachother. These particles flashing into existence and colliding cause a spark that blew up this universe into existence.

I believe there is and has always been multiple universes exploding into reality for all of time. Now I know your question is "ok, but what created the particles, they had to come from somewhere at first" well I think that is a question that is simply impossible to know, maybe only beings that exist in a higher incredibly more advanced dimension could ever comprehend such a thing.

Sorry if this sounds absolutely retarded.

Back