letting someone feel my power....

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello lads,
Hoping for a little striking advice here if you're willing.

I have this problem of not being able to find my opponent.

I'll throw, but I just can't find my opponent. I'll touch with two or even three jabs, but my lead left just cannot't find my opponent.

Not sure where I am going wrong.

There's nothing more satisfying then letting someone feel my power. Especially after "finding them" with my lead left.

Let me just get this strait. My lead left is nothing you want to be found by! But I require your help allowing me to find you.

Last edited:
So you are lacking speed to set up the jab?

Your username doesn't fit you ;)

Hello lads,
Hoping for a little striking advice here if you're willing.

I have this problem of not being able to find my opponent.

I'll throw, but I just can't find my opponent. I'll touch with two or even three jabs, but my lead left just cannot't find my opponent.

Not sure where I am going wrong.

There's nothing more satisfying then letting someone feel my power. Especially after "finding them" with my lead left.

Let me just get this strait. My lead left is nothing you want to be found by! But I require your help allowing me to find you.

Why are you throwing a back hand lead? Work off the jab.

Your back hand has more distance between it and the opponent, and is far easier to see coming.

The jab is the set up. You can blind them or get them to react, then hit them with the back hand.

Typically only throw a back hand lead if they circle into it, or you're Mayweather lol.

So you are lacking speed to set up the jab?

Your username doesn't fit you ;)
Thank you brother!
I feel teh jab is ok. It's just finding someone with the lead left hook is troublesome.
There's nothing I would love more than allow you guys of Mayberry to witness my power. That is once I "find you". And doing so is easier said than done.

I hope you showed her some respect post bout?
Yeah it kind of went like this
kiss.jpg

Thank you brother!
I feel teh jab is ok. It's just finding someone with the lead left hook is troublesome.
There's nothing I would love more than allow you guys of Mayberry to witness my power. That is once I "find you". And doing so is easier said than done.

Okay, maybe I was confused as to what you were asking. When you said "lead left" I was thinking you were referring to a back hand lead and that you were a southpaw.

If you're talking about the left hook (orthodox) feint the jab then turn it into a hook. You can also throw a looping hook that will be outside of their field of view, especially if they have on a head guard.

Edit: Check hook** fight off the back foot and get them to come in on you, their peripheral vision will be impaired. I'm a long range fighter, so the short hook is not my specialty. My hooks come off my jab or fighting off the back foot baiting them in (check hook).

Last edited:
I would add in like 3-4 hide and seek sessions into your routine, rotate between the hider and the seeker every 30 min for 2 hour sessions and it should help a lot

I would destroy you
What technique do you imagine using in which said scenario occurring?
I can assure you I am quire the boxing pugilist, I can quite easily issue teh jab and then follow up with the furious right!

I would add in like 3-4 hide and seek sessions into your routine, rotate between the hider and the seeker every 30 min for 2 hour sessions and it should help a lot
Maybe perhaps I could fit this in to my routine. On a Monday I partake in beginners boxing, followed by a short break before stating the harder boxercise session. If you could follow up with your expertise please, I could maybe have words with my head coach at the Boxing club and see if your ideas might help.

Maybe perhaps I could fit this in to my routine. On a Monday I partake in beginners boxing, followed by a short break before stating the harder boxercise session. If you could follow up with your expertise please, I could maybe have words with my head coach at the Boxing club and see if your ideas might help.
I don't want to overstep my bounds here but Tarzan wasn't defeating the king of jungle by going to classes if you know what I mean

I will become your new head coach if that's what you are asking

I don't want to overstep my bounds here but Tarzan wasn't defeating the king of jungle by going to classes if you know what I mean

I will become your new head coach if that's what you are asking
I am a kind and grateful sherdogger. I am sure any words you might have in regards to my future striking capabilities will be of great help!
See, I knew it was a good idea posting this in the Mayberry! I came close to posting my question in the stand up advice. Glad I didn't now!
There's even been a good gent who's shown respect to my mom!
You lot are the best!

You sound lonely ts

Back