letting someone feel my power....

Jesus has shown me the way. He gave me the fist and I will show all my power!

All of us? Wow dude you have your work cut out .. Better get cracking with the knacking

All of us? Wow dude you have your work cut out .. Better get cracking with the knacking
He certainly gave me the fist al right! I am convinced with your help, and the rest of the mayberry team, I shall find the light!

He certainly gave me the fist al right! I am convinced your your help, and the rest of the mayberry team, I shall find the light!

Hopefully one day you realize your dream and touch us all..

Are you a southpaw? Sounds like that's what you are saying.

If your jabs work but your rear hand can't seem to find the mark, sounds like the same-side foot of that rear hand isn't pointing at your target. It's probably pointing sideways like 3/4 of people in the gym, whose rear hands they feel hesitant to use because their feet aren't configured right for it, so they instinctively can feel that they don't have the punch ready because the body doesn't feel right, the mechanics are off and will stay off until you choose to practice it the right way. Their rear feet are pointing sideways.

At the very least, people should have their rear foot turned diagonal-forward but the problem with that is it takes more time to pivot it to point at the opponent and their rear hands are not that fast as a result. The other problem with that is that the rear foot likes to unconsciously drift and point to the side uselessly when you still think it's at 45 degrees so to fix all that just point it at your opponent (until/unless you need to evade) -- THEN you can point it sideways (when running/evading sidways out of a corner or something). But keep your mind consciously on that foot as you practice and spar until its natural.

Also one more thing, you have to push off your strong part of your foot, not the toes (some people call it the ball but it can be any part of that general ridge, not just a ball) and have to ground solidly and DRIVE off it but not UPWARD or you'll lose all your power the same as if you lifted your foot off the ground while punching like a girl would do when kissing her tall boyfriend. If anything, sink DOWN while driving (takes practice, do it slowly, try it on the bag) without losing your groundedness with that foot/leg. It should stay engaged and the punch will be nice and solid.

Last edited:
It woukd be interesting if we had a sherbro fight tournamenet. Nothing malicious. Only amateure with little to no amateur records. Winner gets bragging rights.

Just need to pick a gym equa distance. Free booze and hookers for incentive.

It woukd be interesting if we had a sherbro fight tournamenet. Nothing malicious. Only amateure with little to no amateur records. Winner gets bragging rights.

Just need to pick a gym equa distance. Free booze and hookers for incentive.
You had me at "free booze and hookers"! Can't make no guarantees I'd do well. But the after party would be lit!

Back