letting someone feel my power....

You need to step in, sounds like you're just throwing it in place

You need to step in, sounds like you're just throwing it in place
Thanks. I'm ok I feel throwing the jab. Especially if I'm using feints. But the lead hook is different. I have seen videos though on this "Gazelle punch".

Thanks. I'm ok I feel throwing the jab. Especially if I'm using feints. But the lead hook is different. I have seen videos though on this "Gazelle punch".
Lead hook is a short strike, if you're not always connecting with your jab, you have to step in even more to reach with the hook. The only Gazelle Punch I heard of was from Hajime no Ippo.

Lead hook is a short strike, if you're not always connecting with your jab, you have to step in even more to reach with the hook. The only Gazelle Punch I heard of was from Hajime no Ippo.
Thank you! I have been watching stuff like this:

But if someone has more reach I'll just be hit with 1/2's trying to land my led hook.

Suck less
At wot? mate?
Likeis+this+a+basic+model+ginger+are+accessories+like+eyebrows+_815db985a995b94ebbb3a39d599da446.jpg

You gotta use your jab to setup the takedown dummy

And then front the takedown and come
Over the top with the big punch like money mendes

Make 'em fear the takedown then youre free to do whatever you want. Dont get too zealous there though drunken fella, lots of people packing blades and heat. Take care.

It woukd be interesting if we had a sherbro fight tournamenet. Nothing malicious. Only amateure with little to no amateur records. Winner gets bragging rights.

Just need to pick a gym equa distance. Free booze and hookers for incentive.
No Ammy fights?

What if your last fight was over 15 yrs ago and we have a seniors division also?

Say 40+ and can’t have had an Ammy right in at least 10 yrs?

Kick the legs, ALOT

But mix in the jab and 1/2

Get them used to thinking ok there was the jab, next is a 1/2 or another jab and then he’s gonna punish my legs again. I got this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:’s Timing down now.

Jab. 1/2 then

HOOK :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: when he’s think a leg kicks coming.

Back