Social Liberals Triggered By "It's Okay To Be White" Flyers In Portland

Nope, the racism from the Left is out in your face and in the open. And it is 100 times more. Racism from the Left against whites and conservative blacks is acceptable and out in the open on television and media.

I will say that there are prejudice minorities on the left and prejudice whites on the right.... not sure how the numbers shake out tho.

they are yellow and got brown nipples and vagina
Also less sebaceous glands which is a plus in the sack...far east asian anyway

Periodic reminder that Oregon has a long and troubled history with white supremacy. We have been a very exclusionary state, historically speaking. There are a lot more supremacists, etc. here than perhaps people realize. Our politics are pretty liberal compared to the nation as a whole, but a lot of that has to do with how concentrated the population is and big demographic shifts since the 80's. Lots of racial, religious or ethnically motivated attacks in certain places (comparatively speaking). It's a misconception that the south had a monopoly on not only bigotry in general, but also institutional, legislative prejudice; the Constitution of this state was crafted with exclusionary measures. Also, at one point we had either the highest or very close to the highest per capita percentage of Klan nationwide.
Though just to be clear... it IS ok to be white.

Periodic reminder that Oregon has a long and troubled history with white supremacy. We have been a very exclusionary state, historically speaking. There are a lot more supremacists, etc. here than perhaps people realize. Our politics are pretty liberal compared to the nation as a whole, but a lot of that has to do with how concentrated the population is and big demographic shifts since the 80's. Lots of racial, religious or ethnically motivated attacks in certain places (comparatively speaking). It's a misconception that the south had a monopoly on not only bigotry in general, but also institutional, legislative prejudice; the Constitution of this state was crafted with exclusionary measures. Also, at one point we had either the highest or very close to the highest per capita percentage of Klan nationwide.

2.5 weeks ago in Ottawa: https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-appear-in-ottawa

Maryland: https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f7a0399aba95

Ohio: https://www.clevescene.com/scene-an...its-rocky-river-with-its-ok-to-be-white-signs

Harvard: https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2017/11/3/okay-white-stickers-law/

etc.

The level of gotten to Rip is able to bring out in some of you mental patients is truly beautiful to behold.

I've spoken to Rip outside of Sherdog and he is the exact same person.

No one in here said that. Even the people who tore it down didn't say that. The problem people have with the sign is that it's a response to Black Lives Matter. Beaverton and Portland as a whole are overwhelmingly white, the only reason to post that sign is to create further division. Of course it's ok to be white.

And of course black lives matter. It doesn't need to be said either. Except maybe in Chicago. To black people.

You said Portland was super racist, so that is why there is the reaction there.

Then why is there a similar reaction in Canadian cities, as well as non-Portland American places.
Reaction to what? I'm just talking about the history of the State. I like to throw it out there periodically, and a thread about this kind of stuff + Oregon seems like an appropriate spot for a PSA.

People should just not pay attention to these dumb flyers. A bunch of dorks put them up to get a reaction, why should you give them what they want.

The racism from the Left is 100 fold the racism from the right.

Its generally not the actual "left" that engages in racism though, its interests(that control the mainstream democrates most of the "liberial" media) that are economically right wing and look to social issues are a good mask to divert public anger away from wealth inequality.

Basically the kind of people who would push the idea that a white man who works at walmart at minimum wage is somehow more privileged than a female laywer who earns $100K+ a year.

The level of gotten to Rip is able to bring out in some of you mental patients is truly beautiful to behold.

I've spoken to Rip outside of Sherdog and he is the exact same person.
Rip is no troll, just a liberals worst nightmare.

Rip is no troll, just a liberals worst nightmare.

I am personally terrified of a large portion of North America using a flying spaghetti monster as a moral compass and pushing that agenda on the rest of us .

Sounds to me like you're in permanent victim mode. :(

It's the new American dream. It's one area where we haven't lead the way, but I'll be damned if we won't become exceptional at it.

I am personally terrified of a large portion of North America using a flying spaghetti monster as a moral compass and pushing that agenda on the rest of us .

Yeah. Using Christianity as a building block of society has been so awful historically.

Oh wait...

Whoever did it is a rookie troll. To really get them in a dust up the person should have put signs up that say orange is beautiful.

Back